Free One Month VIP

Do Users and Members get a free "One-Month-VIP" as a compensation?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No.

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1nfomercial

Compensator and Creator
Oct 11, 2016
I am honored to take the 1st poll on our new Unloze page.
As all of my polls, this poll is meant as it is and can be considered as a serious matter for all of us.

But first I have to thank each and everyone who tries his or her best to bring Unloze back as it used to be.

Nevertheless, actions speak louder than words.
And that is why all of us should get a free one-month VIP and all the benefits that comes with it as a compensation.
This will take place as soon as everything is back to normal and fixed.
There can be a compromise where it can be only given to people who apply for it as e.g. someone applies for a regular membership. About the details it can be talked later.

Again, the poll itself does not decide anything. It will be only seen as a momentum and it might be brought up in the next admin meeting coming soon depending on its outcome.

At the end, I kindly ask already existing VIP not to be selfish and constantly vote "No". This is a community which means that we have to work together. That is the only way to last long and be strong.

This poll will end in 5 days from the moment of this post.

#reconsideration #compensation #free1monthVIP

Reactions: Bird Is The Word
No.
Only vip can get back their vip back for extra 1 week (like Jenz said)
Because they paid for it.

We all know unloze can't live without players but it wasnt an human fault, at least not in purpose.
You should be glad Unloze is back in less than 1 week.

Exactly what ZeGaWa said, it wasn't a human error.
Technology can break, we are not working on Unloze full time (we have a life I think) and trying to get the servers back up takes time, even now we are still working on getting things back up.

no The President. you ll wait until the future event that Godess Zegawa will organise and ll have a vip access as prise. so you can bust your ass to earn it :imhorny:

Reactions: ZeGaWa
no The President. you ll wait until the future event that Godess Zegawa will organise and ll have a vip access as prise. so you can bust your ass to earn it :imhorny:
Oh yeah I'm just waiting for all server to be up again and I'll start my KZ event \o

Reactions: Dave
The poll is not over yet.
But it seems like that I am not alone with my opinion.
I bet all these people who voted "No", already have an existing VIP or are admin.
Questionable, if they can be nonpartisan and not prejudiced.
Actions speak louder than words!

You "were"! The clock ticks differently here. That's why you aren't an admin here.
What about rotten apples?

Status
Not open for further replies.