Filekovo's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

filekovo

New User
May 24, 2023
Salaspils,Latvia
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname filekovo
-Age 24
-Steam ID STEAM_0:0:446857162
-Server(s) you are applying for Zombie Riot
-Current Activity Active for 16 Hours in server

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.

I want be an admin because i want to help people, deal with exploiters, and deal with trollers etc. i really like to be an admin because i want to improve the whole unloze community for good ive been pretty active for 2 years maybe 3(i dont Remember) i want to have fun with players and be and friendly admin, zombie gamemodes like this were one of my most favourite zombie gamemodes in 2017 but at that time i didnt know that zombie riot servers were existing at that time.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any community and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.
i know most of sourcemod how it works, i know how to install sourcemod plugins, use commands and more. i also knew how to set up a server and install custom plugins to Make the gameplay better. i have also been admin in some servers in left 4 dead 2. (i even knew how to create a zombie server and zombie riot server)

4. Can you play during late hours? Do you have the possibility to play during late hours (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage the server around these hours by yourself.

im a xp grinder type of person, so i can manage the Zombie riot server until 01:00 Eastern European Summer time im a pretty active person i even sometimes play when nobody is in the server but not always, most of the time i play with my friends.
i can play till 23:00 during work days.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, suspect a player to inflate or break the server rules on purpose. Explain to us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seem important to you.

i wouldnt tell them to stop, if they dont stop i wouldnt tell them to stop until they stop but if they do it again and again im kicking the annoying player because other players are getting annoyed by him and because of that other players may leave the server and may cause players to never come to that server anymore if the annoying player suddenly comes back, and does the same thing i would ban him for some time until he learns his lesson.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!

i used to play unloze zombie riot on a pirated version of counter strike source. when i got steam version of counter strike source, since then i never got to go play on that account again. by the way i started playing in 2021-till now. then in 2022 i stopped playing because of an unknown reason and i lost many friends that i had at that time... but still i have returned this year and im still playing on this server till this day

thank you for taking your time and reading my application if i get declined or accepted i would still love that you have read my application.

Last edited:
Hello filekovo.

Your application has been Accepted. Join our Discord so we can start discussing your trial phase. If you are already on our Discord, ping me so I can help you (Rippër#0666).

Greetings,
The UNLOZE Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.