FeedBack about Normal Ammo

ZeGaWa

The Real Futa
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
France
I wanna do a feedback post about the new config we have now :3
Of course you can post your feedback too :)

After playing on some map with the new setting, I feel like ze is a bit more challenging and funny to play.
For example ze_avalanche fit perfectly with the Normal ammo.
The Boss take time to die, like a real boss.
You have to be careful at each important point of the map because as a TMP player I have to keep an eye on my very fast 30 bullets mag :wlenny:

But maybe i'm wrong but the knockback is a bit too strong no ?

So atm please I wanna keep normal ammo. ♥

Shroom3 seem balanced and challenging with normal ammo, and I'm sure pretty much all map will be harder, so it's cool

Reactions: D()G@N
I think the knockback is fine on most maps, but on some maps it is really hard to knife the humans. Let's say if there are 7 or 8 zombies and the map doesn't kill humans, e.g. with traps, lasers or boss attacks, then it is very easy to hold the zombies. I don't know how you would fix this, but if ppl like normal ammo and if we win maps a lot more than before, then we should lower the knockback a tiny bit.

I have to say that I don't find the maps easier or harder than before (on average). But some maps have gotten harder and some of them are easier now, because of the knockback thing that I just mentioned.

Well, I still prefer double ammo, because it changes gameplay a little, but I'm also fine with the standard settings.

^ That moment when even the admins don't know what the server settings are / how they are chosen. xD
Yup we didnt choose or touch the setting
only Leader, Director and Techs can do it so that's why admin dont know what is the real value :3

We select the knock-back value(s) by literally throwing darts at a wall with numbers on it.
Edit: Also, I heard you guys beat Paramina with the +30% health config, so well, yeah.
Hell yeah we did :D Still the stripper needs to be removed.

Indeed, the only thing that should be done is increasing the knockback. For the tank class I think it's ok, but waiting for more feedback could be better.

Stay as it is, this settings didnt hurt the server at all, the server is still full af in the dead times.