Failed events state in ZE servers

TheSilentBang

Veteran Admin
Oct 31, 2016
United Arab Emirates
The title says it all, the last 2 events have failed on the CSS ze server and hardly any people showed up for the previous CSGO ze server event.

The problem mainly is people not being serious and spam (multiple people talking random every day stuff on the mic, even admins) the voice communication which leads to nobody being able to listen to the leaders. Since I've known @D()G@N he is one sturdy fellow and ignores that spam and keeps on leading but in the previous event (frost drake) even he, as well as @Schicksal, gave up because of too much spam. I urge the Event organizers to weed out people who are not serious and just mute them/kick them for trolling and wasting time. The event organizers should take strict action in-game because they go through the hard work of organizing an event but don't do anything in-game to increase the longevity or seriousness of the event.

The mic priority system: I came up with an idea of asking before hand who is gonna lead and who has knowledge of the map and only allow those players to talk during an event to reduce the spam and make the event better thus giving those players "priority" to speak more. Many players can be given the priority as long as they are known for not spamming at important situations in-game and having knowledge of the map at hand.

TL;DR:- Too much spam and non-seriousness has failed 2 events, admins should take action in-game. See the "mic priority system" paragraph.

Well pivoravic brought his fellow russian to mass vote for Frostdrake, what did you expect :bobross:
Regular players probably wanted deadcore, and they would have try harded that map.

You might want to make it possible to see the vote of everyone in the poll. So you can see if some weird/new account vote for something.

I cannot say for sure, but I also feel there was some manipulation going on with the last event vote. Next time we will have all voters visible during the poll, or I will just handpick the map(s) myself again.

As for the "Mic-Priority", it wasn't handled very well during last few events, I will take that into account and instruct others to help with it too.

FQQZsUL.jpg

Reactions: Dazhkar and D()G@N