Status
Not open for further replies.

MEEP OG

The Demoter
Veteran Admin
Nov 13, 2016
Mom's basement
Gimme some good event ideas for next week before I make one myself >:D
I will make a poll on saturday so better get those suggestions up.

I will post my idea here. Let's play Harry Potter with only few items. We could disable most of the items except heal, ammo, avada and maybe one defensive item. And if we want to go real hard mode disable ammo and avada too. ( I was even thinking of disabling heal but voldemort fight is too long to be done without heal, other bosses would be fine probably if you actually dodge the attacks well )

Last edited:
Reactions: Exodus and jenz
Also this thread is overlapping a bit with the general thread that I made, but doesn't matter too much I guess. But try to post ideas first into the general thread.

I suggest temple ancient by microsoft edge since there is a new version and the map is never played, also it should be a challange to win the map. Yes its a ff map, so maybe not for the next event, but the one after =P

hi,

Here are some ideas for a mini-event.

- de_chateau, de_port, de_italy

- Low-gravity, Small models round, maybe nemesis?
- maybe a little bit of autismhour :trigger::rainbow:

We "probably never" played this already huehue.

Santassination (Eternal Truth) or Frostdrake_tower.
Been requesting these 2 maps for quite sometime now.

Santassination (Eternal Truth) or Frostdrake_tower.
Been requesting these 2 maps for quite sometime now.
Those maps will be eventually played someday, but on my opinion, they are pretty damn hard, and they need a good team and a really good Team Leader.
But dont worry, Event Managers will make an Event of those, we just need to wait!

we played frostdrake once already and beat it.
We also played mako and beat it. How many times have we played frostdrake compared to the FF maps...
It's only kept for special ocasions, and this could be a special ocasion.

Reactions: bAka
Status
Not open for further replies.