Event suggestion

Should a non-serious/abuse event be held?

• Total voters

TheSilentBang

Veteran Admin
Oct 31, 2016
United Arab Emirates
How about we arrange a general abuse/non-serious and bullshittery event in which admins, VIPs, members and users (who can take abuse and not get offended or angry) can take part, it'll be fun and admins will be able to use their imagination :hdlenny: ,to a limit of course :wlenny: . It also won't affect the server that much as people will be warned about whats to come and only people who can take abuse will join. The event can be held in any game mode really and we can play non-serious maps.

If you want (Abuse hour) you just have to play ze when Nivinski is there. I would not like admins abusing (But they do anyway) and don't think normal users (That don't have forum account) will like some random abuse.
Admin Aboose = Demoted :wlenny:

Reactions: Nivinski
Well GFL already have this kind of event, and I tried it one time, idk if there will be a second my ears were blinding during 3days #RIP
And even if Unloze have his own Lifeblood of Zombie Escape, idk if it's a good idea to do an event like that, but if there is enough vote I can reconsider my opinion :3

DOO EET PLS, be sure i will here if it's ok :wlenny:
It's actually a good idea to have some fun on normal maps, then i don't see why not if global admin are ok

OR let a technical admin create a plugin that randomly picks a player every round to be "admin" with a limited set of commands (grav, model resize, friction, speed).. Not even sure if it's technically possible, but it sounds like fun!

Oh yes ! if a plugin like this is possible it would be funny

OR let a technical admin create a plugin that randomly picks a player every round to be "admin" with a limited set of commands (grav, model resize, friction, speed).. Not even sure if it's technically possible, but it sounds like fun!

Yeah for something like that I'm totally agree :D
It can be a Monthly Event if it work good :3
Something like : Randmin Event
Need to find a name for it :3
@zaCade pls my love ♥♥♥

Reactions: TheSilentBang