Event #56 || CSGO Shroomforest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka

Retired Admin
VIP
Aug 20, 2017
LcJuuLp.png

You remember those frustrating times when 80% of the team is jerking off by the door, well this is your chance to experience just that on the unloze csgo server

The event is planned to be on this sunday the 17th (kinda sudden sorry about that)
Event will start at 5pm to 7pm GMT+0 or earlier when it gotten beaten

How will the event be?
The event will just be a normal playthrough of ze_shroomforest_p6 so we have 1 hour to beat it and i'm pretty sure the server hasn't beaten it yet so that's a thing aswell

About winners?
Since shroomforest with the help of (you) will be quite an easy playthrough you will get 1 week of VIP for each win and these are only the last 2 stages, so winning ex2 and ex3 will grant you 2 week of VIP

Download link in tl;dr​

TL;DR
Server : Zombie escape ip on i̶n̶f̶e̶r̶i̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶r̶c̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶: 151.80.2 30.149:27035
Map : ze_shroomforest_p6
Date : 17/09/2017
Time : 5 pm GMT+0 / 6pm GMT+1 / 7pm GMT+2
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : One week of VIP for each win on ex2 and ex3

Last edited:
Can you put everything in center except the TL;DR part ... :s
It hurts my feelings :trigger:

I'll try to be there because I never participated in a CsGo Event, i'm not admin on the CsGo server so except give a help for leading and be a good hooman I can't do more :3

Reactions: D3J4de
Can you put everything in center except the TL;DR part ... :s
It hurts my feelings :trigger:

I'll try to be there because I never participated in a CsGo Event, i'm not admin on the CsGo server so except give a help for leading and be a good hooman I can't do more :3

Consider it fix'd

Sure i will use all of my powers to hinder anyone questioning your choices of leading

Reactions: jenz
Consider it fix'd

Sure i will use all of my powers to hinder anyone questioning your choices of leading

No no don't mute everybody I'm not a real leader haha, I just know the map a bit and I only know it on Css. Never play it on CsGo so maybe the hold and the TP are no the same.

No no don't mute everybody I'm not a real leader haha, I just know the map a bit and I only know it on Css. Never play it on CsGo so maybe the hold and the TP are no the same.

The map is identical to the source version except if i'm not wrong fire and the mine materia and i'm not too sure this one has the lasers at the end or the extra last stage

But alright ill silence anyone that has the audacity to speak up and interrupt you

Thanks everyone for participating

[USERGROUP=11]@Global Admin[/USERGROUP]

Winners on ex2

zOTf4kT.jpg

Winners on ex3
# 264 "Geovanni" STEAM_1:0:42794022 alive human
# 241 "ChivasPL" STEAM_1:1:79535030 alive human
# 260 "Kristina" STEAM_1:0:83045997 alive human
# 301 "Filip" STEAM_1:1:40910235 alive human
# 300 "Ixok4" STEAM_1:1:103227528 alive human

tHaqN7G.jpg

I kinda got distracted on the last one really sorry about that, but i guess @Filip is a alibi in this (thanks again)

Reactions: D3J4de
Sorry I missed it .. :/
I was sleeping and I didnt ear my alarm :/

Status
Not open for further replies.