Event #41 || Race MG event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazhkar

Veteran Admin
Jun 6, 2017
LcJuuLp.png

Don't forget to join the Minigames Server Friday the 21st.
The hour will be 7pm GMT+1 .
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the steam group event keep this hour as the real one)

You can also follow the countdown on the forum.​

How will the event be ?
mg_saw_rfix_64v is a course map. You have to go through the map dodging the trap and reach the end BUT only 1 player can win. So the first to finish the map win the game and earn 1 free week vip.

For mg_wipeout2, go through the map, climb the ladders when you fall off into water and be the first to reach the end. Once arrived, the others will get killed and you'll earn 1 free week vip.

In mg_toyboy, 2 teams have to be as fast as possible to reach the end. The map is small and quite easy. The fall damage is enable so be sure to land in water if you want to win. When you reach the end, you'll arrive in a buyzone, get what you need and kill everyone from the opposite team until you win. You and your 2 mates who arrived after you will get 1 free week vip.
If only 1 or 2 player(s) finish the map, we will play other rounds until we have our 3 winners. The previous winner(s) will be switch to spec until the end of the map.

In mg_battle_slider_v3c, You'll randomly get knife, deagle and/or p90 at the beginning of every round. Feel free to use it on the opposite team to kill them. But remember, to win, you have to reach the end. So it's up to you to choose if you can slide and shoot the opponents or only focus on the slide.
When you reach the end, use the weapons you have to kill everyone from the opposite team until you win. You and your 2 mates who arrived after you will get 2 free weeks vip.
If only 1 or 2 player(s) finish the map, we will play other rounds until we have our 3 winners. The previous winner(s) will be switch to spec until the end of the map.
PLEASE NOTE : This map might be hard for some of you. So it will last 45 min. At the end, the map will end regardless of whether you win or not.

About winners?
mg_saw_rfix_64v : 1 week VIP for the winner
mg_wipeout2 : 1 week VIP for the winner
mg_toyboy : 1 week free VIP for the first 3 players of the same team
mg_battle_slider_v3c : 2 weeks free VIP for the first 3 players of the same team

P.S. : if there are admins or perm vip among the winners, they can give their free week reward to whoever they want.

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy ones.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server :
Minigames
Maps : mg_saw_rfix_64v - mg_wipeout2 - mg_toyboy - mg_battle_slider_v3c
Date : 21/07/2017
Time : 6 pm GMT+0 // 7 pm GMT+1 // 8 pm GMT+2 // 20:00 CEST
Specialty : Race theme for the event. You better be fast
Prize : Free vip weeks reward. Please check "About Winners?"

Last edited:
The event is over. Thanks for participating ! If you have any feedback, feel free to give it.

The winners are :
mg_saw_rfix_64v : 1 week VIP for D3j4de (Feel free to give your week to whoever you want)
mg_wipeout2 : 1 week VIP for Caught Caught.jpg
mg_toyboy : 1 week VIP for td, Olosan/Lucky (STEAM_0:1:102921170)
and Captain Syphilis
mg_battle_slider_v3c : 2 weeks VIP for Captain Syphilis, -Oslo- (STEAM_01122660018) and Olosan/Lucky (STEAM_0:1:102921170)

Thanks to [USERGROUP=11]@Global Admin[/USERGROUP] to give them their reward.

Last edited:
Reactions: D3J4de
holy molly, Caught got VIP? :wlenny:

Onii-chan without a positive mental attitude it wouldn't have happened so thank you for all the support.
upload_2017-7-22_0-56-48.png
I'll give my vip to @Caught , have fun my boy and play more often on ze :lenny:
gallery_90310_215_183052.png

I could but Vortex and I became gambling addicts in the meanwhile [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-22_0-53-36.png
    upload_2017-7-22_0-53-36.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: D3J4de
Event winners have just received their VIP.
td and -Oslo- need to make an account on the forums to receive their VIP.

I told Oslo at the moment and i'll say it to td next time i see him connected. Thank you @ghoX

Reactions: ghoX
Status
Not open for further replies.