Status
Not open for further replies.

Rippër

スカー藩主
Veteran Admin
Sep 2, 2018
Portugal
1685657479224.png
Don't forget to join the CS:S Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 3rd of June 2023.
The hour will be 18:30 GMT+1 // 19:30 CET server time.
You can convert to your own timezone by using this website: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the Event be?
We will play the following maps:

ze_ancient_wrath_v2_test27
ze_dreamin_v3_1_css

Note
The Event will start a bit later than usual to see if we can boost population during late afternoon time

Special Kickers:
Only Snipers available as primary weapon (secondary weapon + grenade enabled)
Zombies slightly stronger (faster HP regen + 1.1 speed)

You can download the maps on the TL;DR.
TL;DR
Server: CS:S Zombie Escape
Server IP: 135.125.188.157:27015
Maps:

ze_ancient_wrath_v2_test27
ze_dreamin_v3_1_css
Date: 03/06/2023
Time: 18:30 GMT+1 // 19:30 CET server time
Leader: Any willing one
Rewards: None

• Wow
Reactions: Meir, Mayu and Bane
for the 3-5 people who care: from now on events will go different. Events will only happen if an admin wants to tryhard a specific map or if staff wants to make fun events. It makes absolutely no sense how events are pumped out every weekend by event managers for the sake of reaching a quota. Especially considering how often event managers take some of the most popular hours in the entire week (saturday night) and then very often dont show up for the event at all.

The event manager role has been phased out and i especially want to thank @Bane for all the times he helped with events. From now no more nominations threads. From now on we only have an event if an admin wants to tryhard a map. Basically any admin is allowed to create an event and enforce it being played if they want to but in practice it probably means we have way less events for the time being.
Also its dumb to continue with saying "all events must be saturday night". Events have to take place when the admin who organized the event knows that he has time to tryhard his map for multiple hours. If An admin creates an event he must put the event at a time where he knows that he will be able to participate.

No more events where the event organizer cant participate.

I just want to say that I'm sorry for not attending my own event, I am working at night and I was expecting to be a bit earlier at home so I could play. Now that I'm watching the demo, I don't understand why were auto snipers disabled, since the kicker were Snipers as primary weapon (that includes Scout, AWP and the autos).

Reactions: MondoKondo and Bane
Status
Not open for further replies.