Status
Not open for further replies.

D3J4de

Weebmin
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Jyväskylä, Finland
LcJuuLp.png

Don't forget to join the Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 1st.
The hour will be 4pm GMT+0 .
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the steam group event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the event be ?
We will play Convoy and Destruction of Exorath until both are beaten, in reasonable time. Both maps have fairly tricky hold points and also boss fights, so be prepared to tryhard a bit.

About winners?
Winning only one of the maps awards nothing, but winning both will award 2 week VIP.

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy one.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server : Zombie Escape Server
Maps : ze_ut2004_convoy_v2_2_1 and ze_destruction_of_exorath_re3
Date : 01/07/2017
Time : 4 pm GMT+0 // 5 pm GMT+1 // 6 pm GMT+2
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : 2 week VIP for winning both maps

you forgot making a csgo ze event before leaving :_: ohwell i will schedule one for sunday lul

Reactions: Chivas
Convoy Winners
rQRwj3F.png

Exorath Winners
fhL97t1.png

I'm missing a few names from the list on Exorath, and the earlier screenshot is not valid as almost everyone fell off the helicopter.
If anyone has a better screenshot of the human team before players started falling off, please post it in this thread.

Current Winner List - 2 Weeks of VIP
No need to deceive, I was there and saw everything.
The first map 16 winner, the second only 10.
The rest died on the second map, the screen was taken too early. This can be seen from the radar in the screenshot.
winners have 1000 points (min 900)
as almost everyone fell off the helicopter.
Many did not climb there. And they were hiding in the bushes....

Last edited:
Many did not climb there. And they were hiding in the bushes....

No one was hiding. If you fall down, you don't die, but you get teleported to those bushes. Same shit happened on the 4th stage.

No one was hiding. If you fall down, you don't die, but you get teleported to those bushes. Same shit happened on the 4th stage.
And who asked them to fall?) Now on all the maps, who fell, will he count the victory?)
I was for zm and not all sat in the helicopter)

Don't you understand, that helicopter is broken? This map has not been played for years, so no one has fixed it yet. You should blame the map for that.

The ending helicopter is broken on Exorath and players clip through it as it moves.
Knowing this, I took a screenshot after the helicopter passed the rock, but before the glitch happened.
You may test this if you wish, but I've seen it happen multiple times, and this doesn't invalidate anyone from winning.
Map is broken, and my list stands. (Still curious if I'm missing anyone as my screenshot doesn't show all alive humans.)

Reactions: bAka
Status
Not open for further replies.