Status
Not open for further replies.

Bantu

Admin
Mapper
May 8, 2020
Event #340 || Nomination Thread
Keep in mind the following guidelines:
  • You can nominate either a single map or a fitting group of maps, provided that they do not have a senselessly long duration (obviously depending on the number of maps you are nominating).
  • Map(s) should be difficult and event-worthy in some way.
  • Type the full name of the map(s) with its specific version
  • You may come up with some restrictions or changes for the map(s) (for example no items).
  • Be creative, the more unique event the better.
  • At least 4 likes are required for a nomination to be considered.
  • Only the top 5 will be selected for the poll. If there are no top 5, event managers will have to be selective.
  • Event managers can alter/edit/modify/remove a nomination if they consider it not event-worthy.

You may nominate up until Tuesday 07/06/22 22:59 GMT+1
This is the Event Nomination Thread for next week's Event.

Maps that are currently on cooldown (you can not nominate them):
- ze_journey_v1_2
- ze_ashen_keep_v0_3
- ze_valkvang_s1
- ze_mohgwyn_v1
- ze_street_fight_with_autism_v3_1
- ze_rooftop_autism_runaway_v1_1
- ze_ffvii_boku_no_pico_v1_1
- ze_fartlocker_escape_v3s
- ze_astral_s2
- ze_fiendlordkeep_v4_2
- ze_silent_hill_2_illusion_kn1
- ze_predator_ultimate_v3
- ze_deadcore_s7
- ze_azathoth_v1_css
- ze_noir_b1
- ze_quiver_v2a
- ze_nibui_a3_1a
- ze_purgatorium_b1fix
- ze_egyptian_trip_v1_1

CS:S ZE Map List, so you can get some idea of your own Custom Event!

Be creative, the more unique an event is the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Homes of Nature

Maps :
- ze_hidden_temple_v2_5d
- ze_sunkentemple_v3_1
- ze_serpentis_temple_v2a
- ze_frozentemple_b8_2
- ze_undersea_temple_s2

Notes : Not bothering making the post cooler with description and stuff as I usually do, so deal with it this time :wlenny:
Cursed Videogames 2 in the future, until I can nominate solonic again

Last edited:
No kickers because the maps are already challenging.

Are they?

You need kickers or expand the nomination, both maps would be easy with the current Unloze settings. Holmes was designed for pF settings and needs at least fall damage to be enabled. The map also has a system, where after losing 3 rounds, the difficulty level significantly drops for the rest of the map (plus secret level gets locked). We can beat normal stages within 40-50 min. Hobbit can also be easily won within 3-4 rounds, especially with good players taking the human characters.

Reactions: William! :D
The Homes of Nature

Maps :
- ze_hidden_temple_v2_5d
- ze_sunkentemple_v3_1
- ze_moltentemple_a5
- ze_serpentis_temple_v2a
- ze_frozentemple_b8_2
- ze_undersea_temple_s2
You should probably remove moltentemple there because it will drain todays ze players stamina(smh can't believe it)
The nomlist is already a long event without molten.

Reactions: Revo and Mini.
You need kickers or expand the nomination, both maps would be easy with the current Unloze settings. Holmes was designed for pF settings and needs at least fall damage to be enabled. The map also has a system, where after losing 3 rounds, the difficulty level significantly drops for the rest of the map (plus secret level gets locked). We can beat normal stages within 40-50 min. Hobbit can also be easily won within 3-4 rounds, especially with good players taking the human characters.
alright, would you suggest some kickers that I can add? thanks for the tip though

alright, would you suggest some kickers that I can add? thanks for the tip though

My recommendation would be to add a 3rd map to the nomination which has decent difficulty level. Also, if we are playing Holmes, we should also do the secret level (enabled through admin room if we fail to unlock it in-game). This was omitted in the past events across servers, and not sure if it has been played more than once or twice.

If you want to stick with the 2 maps, we can have pF settings for Holmes, but it's better to fight the secret boss rather than struggle with fall damage on the first stage. For Hobbit, I don't have any good ideas, we could play without human characters, but it might reduce the fun of the map. Really, just add a 3rd map + secret on Holmes

Reactions: Lisa
Operation: Timeless Odyssey

MAPS:
-ze_voodoo_islands_v4_007

-ze_timesplitters_v1_2

-ze_surf_facility_v2_3

-ze_infiltration_final_css2

-ze_scp_containment_breach_v1_b02

KICKERS:
-Pistols only on voodoo islands

-shotguns only on timesplitters

-SMGs only in surf facility

-Rifles only in infiltration

-Autosnipers and M249 only, smokegrenades allowed and stronger zombies in SCP

My recommendation would be to add a 3rd map to the nomination which has decent difficulty level. Also, if we are playing Holmes, we should also do the secret level (enabled through admin room if we fail to unlock it in-game). This was omitted in the past events across servers, and not sure if it has been played more than once or twice.

If you want to stick with the 2 maps, we can have pF settings for Holmes, but it's better to fight the secret boss rather than struggle with fall damage on the first stage. For Hobbit, I don't have any good ideas, we could play without human characters, but it might reduce the fun of the map. Really, just add a 3rd map + secret on Holmes
thank you, i will edit it and nominate for the next week or the after

Reactions: Roasted Legs
Status
Not open for further replies.