Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Retired Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Romania
Event #305 || Nomination Thread
Keep in mind the following guidelines:
  • You can nominate either a single map or a fitting group of maps, provided that they do not have a senselessly long duration (obviously depending on the number of maps you are nominating).
  • Map(s) should be difficult and event-worthy in some way.
  • Type the full name of the map(s) with its specific version
  • You may come up with some restrictions or changes for the map(s) (for example no items).
  • Be creative, the more unique event the better.
  • At least 4 likes are required for a nomination to be considered.
  • Only the top 5 will be selected for the poll. If there are no top 5, event managers will have to be selective.
  • Event managers can alter/edit/modify/remove a nomination if they consider it not event-worthy.

You may nominate up until Tuesday 31/08/21 23:59 GMT+0
This is the Event Nomination Thread for next week's Event.

Maps that are currently on cooldown (you can not nominate them):
- ze_lotr_isengard_v2_3
- ze_stalkermonolit_v7css1fix
- ze_8bit_v5b

- ze_chroma_v0_4
- ze_deadcore_s7
- ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3f
- ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v5_3
- ze_predator_ultimate_v3
- ze_ffxii_paramina_rift_v1_4
- ze_lotr_minas_tirith_v3_3
- ze_serpentis_temple_v1_1
- ze_surf_froyo_css3
CS:S ZE Map List, so you can get some idea of your own Custom Event!
Be creative, the more unique an event is the better.

how feasible is an event where if you use an item has either one or a set number of uses which carry over per map (if round is lost it wont count as a use)

I would like to put the spotlight on bane's nomination i think it will be the next event

? I was asking how it would work as an event, there are no maps where your actions on a previous map can affect the map in anyway.
on ff pharaoh cyrus if you don't kill the boss on stage 1 then you basicly can't win stage 3, its boss related not item but that's like the only thing i can think about from the top of my head where past stages actions have consequences on future rounds

how feasible is an event where if you use an item has either one or a set number of uses which carry over per map (if round is lost it wont count as a use)
require maps edit and might not be easily possible for all maps

on ff pharaoh cyrus if you don't kill the boss on stage 1 then you basicly can't win stage 3, its boss related not item but that's like the only thing i can think about from the top of my head where past stages actions have consequences on future rounds
No, I mean another map not the same stage.
require maps edit and might not be easily possible for all maps
No way to easily edit the ew config + update it while playing?
There is also the manual way of doing it with an admin.

In the end

ze_industrial_dejavu_v3_3_1
ze_toaster_v1_2
ze_taboo_carnation_v2
ze_epic_end_v4_3

Special kickers:
-all endings on taboo, we don't replay stage 1 when we lose on stage 2
-on epic end we only play lego, gravity, montain, god and pegtop in that order

Escape the Temple:

Maps:
ze_madara_temple_v1fix
ze_ffxii_moko_temple_v1_1
ze_aztec_temple_v3c
ze_temple_raider_b4
ze_undersea_temple_s2
ze_hiddentemple_v2_5e
ze_serpentis_temple_v2a

(Choose whatever you like)

Special Kickers:
(idk much about the kickers)

No, I mean another map not the same stage.

No way to easily edit the ew config + update it while playing?
There is also the manual way of doing it with an admin.
that would require an admin with tech access to be available at all time which is annoying.

and a manual way is not possible with our entwatch. we dont have a port of a csgo entwatch plugin which may have those commands.

editing the maps to make a counter permanent between rounds is the only way i see it work (which can be complex depending of the maps + keeping track if it's won or not)

and a manual way is not possible with our entwatch. we dont have a port of a csgo entwatch plugin which may have those commands.
I meant something tedious like an admin taking the item and dropping it outside the map.
But too tedious to be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.