Event #24 || Event Weekend

MEEP OG

The Demoter
Veteran Admin
Nov 13, 2016
Mom's basement
LcJuuLp.png

Ohhh baby a triple!
It's time to show you skills because we are going in hot.

So for the first time we are having 3 events in 1 week!
The hour will be 7pm GMT+0.

The Event will be schedule on the group steam too.
(If I do a mistake with the group steam event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How the event will be ?

First event will be on CSGO ze with 3 LORT maps.
Second event will be on CSS ze with Ancient Wrath (No items).
Third event will be on our new public server where we play 3 random maps.
Extending is not an option.
Only the CSS ZE winners will be rewarded with 1 month VIP and Event Winner Badge.
This is an event, we will be strict about any kind of spam.

About Winners?
If you are alive at the end of the last stage, you'll get a prize.
Event Winner Badge and 1 month VIP.
You need to be alive at the end of map.
A screenshot will be taken at the end of each win.

And have fun.

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy one.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server :
CSGO Zombie Escape (IP 151.80.230.149:27035)
CSS Zombie Escape (IP 151.80.230.149:27015)
CSS Public (IP 151.80.230.149:27018)
Maps :
CSGO

ze_LOTR_Helms_Deep_v5_p6.bsp.bz2
ze_LOTR_Mines_of_Moria_p2.bsp.bz2
ze_LOTR_Mount_Doom_p3.bsp.bz2
CSS
ze_Ancient_wrath_v1_fix2.bsp.bz2
Public
Normal de_ maps
Date :
5/5/2017
6/5/2017
7/5/2017
Time : 7 pm GMT+0 // 8 pm GMT+1 // 9 pm GMT+2
Leader : ?
Prize : Event Winner Badge and 1 month VIP for CSS Winners.

Last edited:
Because theres no reason to trihard. We have 3 maps with 1 stage in each. This is not a trihard event. This is more to get some people on the server.

Because theres no reason to trihard. We have 3 maps with 1 stage in each. This is not a trihard event. This is more to get some people on the server.

Well there's only 1 stage on ze_lotr_minas_tiret and it's easier than other lotr maps.

EDIT: Im also pretty sure that this map was on the server before, but for some reason i didn't find it today.

Yeah minas tiret is the easy version with 1 stage i hope i can be there for the next event

Talking about actual minas tirith here but any port with _ps (possesion) in is a garbage port. Japanese mappers should stick to fudging their own shit rather than fudging others. When they fudge up their own shit, they still manage to make relatively creative content (gris, rizomata) (gris has terribly done mapping, but some great concepts). But they have trash ported so many css maps badly like minas. The only good csgo minas has not been released to the public and is only playable on mapeadores until the official _p guys feel it's ready. Entirely because of cuntnuggets leaking rules of _p maps early when they are unfinished/unpolished

_p -ports are fucking garbage and the group doing them should hang themselves.
No, the actual proper _p ports are infact not garbage, while the mako _p port is often debated in terms of a port, it is definitely not garbage, they just took their favourite festures of older makos. In fact moltard gave them taskus stuff to port that he'd finished a while ago. The only trash p ports are the unofficial ones not made by rules of _p (that are often done by a random ching chong) especially considering the fact they have only ported mako, predator and shroom as the bigger maps thus far (and christnas infection and minas and others are nearly done/done not too sure)

For the vips and admins. If you'd like to give you "1 month of being vip" to someone else, send a message to me and i'm on it. Gg and wp guys :)