Event #226 || "Gopnik Event"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2016
France
A9OgMz2.png

Don't forget to join the CS:S Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 23rd of May 2020.
The hour will be 5 pm GMT+0 // 12 pm CDT (GMT-5) // 1 am CST (GMT+8).
You can convert to your own timezone by using this website : https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
The Event will be scheduled on the Steam group too, which automatically scales in your own timezone.
You can also follow the countdown on the forum, based on GMT+0.

How will the event be?
We will play the following maps in this order :
ze_shaurma_v3_b06
ze_cancer_gopnik_escape_v8s
ze_rush_b_s1

Special Kicker:
Only P90 and Dual Elites

Important: Since this might be a long event, server rules will be enforced more strictly. Too much off-topic mic conversations or other attempts to disrupt the leading or the event will be handled directly with a punishment potentially lasting the entire event.

About winners?
3 days VIP
for winning Shaurma
5 days VIP for winning Gopnik Escape
5 days VIP for winning Rush B

You can download the maps in the TL;DR.

TL;DR
Server : CS:S Zombie Escape
Server IP : 151.80.230.149:27015
Maps :
- ze_shaurma_v3_b06
- ze_cancer_gopnik_escape_v8s
- ze_rush_b_s1
Special kicker : only P90 and Dual Elites
Date : 23/05/2020
Time : 5 pm GMT+0 // 12 pm CDT (GMT-5) // 1 am CST (GMT+8)
Leader : Any willing one
Rewards : 3 days VIP for winning Shaurma, 5 days for Gopnik Escape, 5 days for Rush B

Nice maps we are going to play, actually. I was going to suggest the same but 2 weeks later when I myself have more time to take part.
As for special settings, I wouldn't say that limiting it only to P90s is special because 90% of players play with P90s all the time. My idea is to limit primary weapons choice to AK-47s for all maps. As for Rush B, p90 can be added along with AK but only after the score becomes 0-10.
Remove secondary weapons restrictions entirely.
That said, consider changing the rewards for Rush B. If we manage to win it with AK only, grant 10 days. If AK+P90 then 5 days.
I don't know about the Gopnik map tho. If it is as hard as Shaurma (which is a map of medium difficulty imo), lower the rewards to 3 days. If it is as hard as Rush B, it should stay at 5 days. If it is something in between difficulty-wise, make it 4 days.

Add another special kicker: Tom Marksson leads in Russian accent :wlenny:
Also Russian language is allowed on mic

All VIP rewards have been handed out to those with a forum account!
Associate your Steam account here to get your VIP in-game: https://unloze.com/account/external-accounts

Shaurma winners:
20200523184250_1.jpg

Cancer Gopnik Escape winners:
20200523201228_1.jpg

Rush B winners:
20200523220403_1.jpg

Winners with forum account
neko - 13 days
Alcolo Oasis - 10 days
Super WaRiio - 5 days
kuvalda - 5 days
c A r e - 5 days
Pan1c - 5 days
Jaenas - 5 days
netware - 5 days
Arturas - 5 days
Sansa - 5 days
tom13king - 5 days
machu - 5 days
acoustic - 5 days
Sanjizz - 5 days
m4dara - 5 days
rawr xd im dinoswar - 5 days
Nostar - 5 days
BlackDragon - 5 days
glenixx - 5 days
Laurys - 5 days
[S|*|I|*|L|*|V|*|E|*|R] - 5 days
Chaffee - 3 days

Winners without forum account
(If you are on this list and want your VIP, pm me or comment below)
Ink, Indibil - PanzerFaust, baron, snk, Jaak-Ervin-Yks-Jalgvarav, ACKNESS, friezi, vishamor, Rin, Horace le petit oisillon, Fiend, no0bey *search M8s​

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you mean without forum account??? :peepowink:
I've given VIP to your forum account. The sm_listwinners command said you didn't have a forum account, so make sure your Steam account is associated to your forum account.

But we'll never forget how you weren't shooting the final boss on Shaurma

moon2S
its just a competetion btw me and my brother play with me in the server who kill the other first win we try to blind each other from lasers so u won't understand that funnmy moment kill ur little brother in event . u k how i die tom ? he pressed my space keyword when i killed him hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.