Status
Not open for further replies.

D3J4de

Weebmin
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Jyväskylä, Finland
LcJuuLp.png

After looking for Midi's sextoys, we were searching for new roleplay content, but instead we stumbled upon this weird map....
Maybe we can find our roleplay backstory in this map?..

Don't forget to join the Zombie Escape Server Sunday the 23th.
The hour will be 5pm GMT+0 .
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the group steam event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How the event will be ?
We will play Sit Caelum Paradisus until we beat all the stages. There are boss fights and tricky holds, so coordination is required. Voice chat should be reserved to leaders mostly.

About winners?
If you manage to win all the stages on the map, you will be awarded 1 month VIP and event winner badge.

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy one.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server : Zombie Escape Server
Maps : ze_sit_caelum_paradisus_b7s
Date : 23/4/2017
Time : 5 pm GMT+0 // 6 pm GMT+1 // 7 pm GMT+2
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : 1 Month VIP and event winner badge

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the backstory? I think Kabz0r wanted to play this map. So maybe you can add the Eroge Visual Novel version to the event post?

Reactions: Ostkand
I am looking forward to beat this map, should be a hard challange, btw if u u go to the teleport, to pick up human/zm items DONT MOVE, otherwise u will fall down :)

Reactions: D3J4de
Well, we dont know pretty much anything about this map, its going to be really hard, I tried to look up myself some gameplays of the map, really nice backstory map but still really hard on leading etc.

Looking forward to this event!

Lazy writing, 0/10! I won't pay you this week for your "story"! REEEEEEEEEEEE :trigger:

I am looking forward to beat this map, should be a hard challange, btw if u u go to the teleport, to pick up human/zm items DONT MOVE, otherwise u will fall down :)

Just jump into the portal. If you walk in, yes, you will most likely fall down. So just jump into it. ;)

Tried the map in sp. It will be pretty hard to beat. Most of the hold spots are huge, zm have much room to move. There are bhop parts too, and the whole map is a paradise for failnading, eh ghoxing.:wlenny: Oh and I don't want to spoil too much, but The Calculating God will like this map too.

We played it for around 20 minutes yesterday with about 25-30 players. The map seems great.

It is very well optimized for low-end computers/laptops like mine. It seems quite challenging as well.

However you might want to deactivate bhopping as I had been able to bhop straight into the CTS with a ZM fire item, killing the whole team on the first holding point. Either that or the whole team sucked ass :lenny:.

The zombies items seem a bit OP, the AoE of the ZM fire is huuuuge.

Overall this was enjoyable, I'd give it a solid 2 out of 10.:one:

Reactions: bAka
Congrats to Exoduss for beating all 3 stages. I will apologize for the crash that happened after stage 2, it might have fucked up some things up but we got it done and beaten anyway. Thanks for everyone who were contributing to the wins.

Reactions: grinderp and Exodus
Congrats to Exoduss for beating all 3 stages. I will apologize for the crash that happened after stage 2, it might have fucked up some things up but we got it done and beaten anyway. Thanks for everyone who were contributing to the wins.

It crashed right after I failnaded, killing myself and 3 or 4 other people at the end of stage 2.....:wlenny: I call it instant karma with some collateral damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.