Event #2 || Halloween Riot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited to have another dank experience :wlenny:
Hope their will spooky skins and more
1169977_orig.jpg

Reactions: ZeGaWa
I can't join the ZR Event today. My new PC came in but it doesn't work somehow.. Which annoys me >_> Either way, have fun at the event guys! :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well first of all .. sorry for being late at my own event ...
Thank for all the people who participated to the event, I really appreciate that.
Thank to @jenz and @Slutty Rainbow who work on the server before the event.

For the people who want their badges even if I think it's stupid to give it during a fun event you can see with Glacius/Jenz/Slutty Rainbow if they want to give it to you, I don't really care.

And we will see for the next event :)

There is no place where you say it was a "fun event", it's an event just like every other event.

Why do you think people joined in the first place. People do it partly for rewards and because it means people will be there.

You never specified if it was a "fun event" or a real event. all it said was "Official UNLOZE Event" secondly we did ask and people said yes, and then now people say no.
Kinda dissapointing.

And no I did not join just for the badge, but i did fucking tri hard for it, because why the fuck should i not.

Reactions: Vajira and Caught
For the people who want their badges even if I think it's stupid to give it during a fun event you can see with Glacius/Jenz/Slutty Rainbow if they want to give it to you, I don't really care.

Nobody said anything about badges or any other rewards in the event description. So.... nobody gets anything. Ez.

Excellent event and very well organised, thanks for standing by during the event Zegawa & Qlimax. Now that I got that out of the way I want to discuss my thoughts about the non-existant event price. So here's the thing, I know there was nothing on this page about the event price so I just assumed hmmm, that's odd, an event with no event winners? So I went to ask several admins whether there'd be an event price or not and I've been told YES. The top 3 player would get the 'Event Winner' badge at least (told by jenz I believe) and before it started in the server itself Slutty Rainbow said winners would get 1 month VIP + 'Event Winner' badge (also for the top 3). So I assumed Slutty Rainbow was in lead of the event because he basically sorted everything out during the 'event' (as both event managers were nowhere to be seen).

But now we basically get to hear this big fuck you? That's a nice meme and you clearly don't understand that we didn't get things that were promised.

Btw thank you Serra for clarifying things, THANK YOU we shall say to your opinion.

Hey now. I wasn't the one lying to you and I definitely wasn't the one trusting in someone who clearly didn't read the original event post and is not even an event manager, but still promises things.

Just saying that from event description i would assume that there will be no rewards whatsoever.

Excellent event and very well organised, thanks for standing by during the event Zegawa & Qlimax. Now that I got that out of the way I want to discuss my thoughts about the non-existant event price. So here's the thing, I know there was nothing on this page about the event price so I just assumed hmmm, that's odd, an event with no event winners? So I went to ask several admins whether there'd be an event price or not and I've been told YES. The top 3 player would get the 'Event Winner' badge at least (told by jenz I believe) and before it started in the server itself Slutty Rainbow said winners would get 1 month VIP + 'Event Winner' badge (also for the top 3). So I assumed Slutty Rainbow was in lead of the event because he basically sorted everything out during the 'event' (as both event managers were nowhere to be seen).

But now we basically get to hear this big fuck you? That's a nice meme and you clearly don't understand that we didn't get things that were promised.

Btw thank you Serra for clarifying things, THANK YOU we shall say to your opinion.

Well if they said you will won you fucking 1 VIP month then ask them not me !
I'm just an admin I can't give you your fucking badge and your fucking vip month
@jenz @Slutty Rainbow well it's your job now you choose idc.

btw I won't make fun event anymore I think because people just want Free VIP Month and Badge
The last fun event will be the #3 for the OldSkool after that there will be only ze event with tryhard map with 1 years VIP if you want idc.

Well if they said you will won you fucking 1 VIP month then ask them not me !
I'm just an admin I can't give you your fucking badge and your fucking vip month
@jenz @Slutty Rainbow well it's your job now you choose idc.

btw I won't make fun event anymore I think because people just want Free VIP Month and Badge
The last fun event will be the #3 for the OldSkool after that there will be only ze event with tryhard map with 1 years VIP if you want idc.

You are the event manager ZeGaWa, don't throw it on others, just fucking work on finding a solution to it. :D

You are the event manager ZeGaWa, don't throw it on others, just fucking work on finding a solution to it. :D

Okay you want a solution ?
Then do you see Prize on this thread ? NO
Then no badge that's it
Because I NEVER SAID THERE WILL BE BADGE OR PRIZE !

You guys are the most retarded kinds of human species I've ever seen in my fucking life. I hope you stay virgins till you will be able to save 5$ so you can buy chepest 70 years old hooker and get AIDS from @ZeGaWa @Caught @Brook
P.S your waifus are not real girls stop fucking them

Reactions: Blake and ZeGaWa
Now I understand what's going on. I would not be The Presidentmercial if I didn't contribute.
Zegawa, you don't need to explain yourself. You are a wonderful person who does an excellent job.
Radiothere, don't bash on zegawa and then tell him what his job is. I've never seen you like this. I prefer you going after me than someone unique like zegawa.

Reactions: ZeGaWa
I'm re-opening this thread for further discussion. However, please keep personal vendettas and / or insults to private messages.

I personally was not around for the event, and from what I've heard, people were given false information about it.
By default, if no rewards are listed on the event thread, it means that there are none. Easy as that.
However, if a higher up has promised reward(s) for participating and being good at whatever the event required you to do, I do not see why we wouldn't go with that.
Now, I would request the party(ies) who were promised a reward to provide proof about whoever had promised those said rewards.
Just by being overly toxic over isn't going to help anyone's case. Who told you there would be reward(s)? When did they tell you that? Etc.

I'll keep a close eye on this thread and hopefully we can deal with this drama in a civilized manner. Thank you for your co-operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.