Event #189 || "Nintendo invasion"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom13king

Retired Admin
Dec 26, 2016
A9OgMz2.png

Don't forget to join the CS:S Zombie Escape Server Sunday the 22nd of September 2019.
The hour will be 5pm GMT+0.
The Event will be scheduled on the Steam group too.
(If a mistake is done with the Steam group event, keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the event be?
We will play the following maps in this order :
ze_castlevania_64_v1_3_b2
ze_bowser_in_the_fire_sea_v1f_remastered
ze_tloz_celestia_a4
ze_megaman_a4

Special Kickers :
Bowser in the Fire Sea: Insane 2 stage played instead of Insane stage
TLoZ Celestia: fall damage enabled
Megaman: only Pirate stage will be played

Important: Since this might be a long event, server rules will be enforced more strictly. Too much off-topic mic conversations or other attempts to disrupt the leading or the event will be handled directly with a punishment potentially lasting the entire event.

About winners?
5 days VIP
for winning 2 maps
7 days VIP
for winning 3 maps
10 days VIP
for winning all 4 maps

You can download the maps in the TL;DR.
TL;DR
Server : CS:S Zombie Escape
Server IP : 151.80.230.149:27015
Maps :
- ze_castlevania_64_v1_3_b2
- ze_bowser_in_the_fire_sea_v1f_remastered
- ze_tloz_celestia_a4
- ze_megaman_a4
Date : 22/09/2019
Time : 5 pm GMT+0 // 6 pm GMT+1 // 7 pm GMT+2
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : 5 days for winning 2 maps, 7 days for winning 3 maps, 10 days for winning all 4 maps

Note: we couldn't find any evidence that Bowser v1f Remastered actually exists. We will play v1e instead.

Note 2: we now have v1f Remastered and we will play that as intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Hudda
Castle 64 being a beta version, if some bugs are encountered preventing stage progression , i guess skipping will be needed. although im sure evrtything is stable in the map now but maybe bosses are not too balanced ?

I won two rounds Where is my VIP? Admins?
We're working on it now.

Megaman was completely scuffed so we're changing the VIP rewards to 3 days' VIP for each map won.

Castlevania 64 winners: 20190922200206_1.jpg

Bowser in the Fire Sea winners: 20190922210902_1.jpg

Celestia winners (this was actually a Chivas solo, but since the map is scuffed some humans who weren't in the end-zone survived): 20190922214417_1.jpg

you are greedy admins to yourself, besides I have not received VIP status yet

How are we greedy? VIP for a month costs literally 3 euros. That is ridiculously cheap. Our server doesn't simply run on players only, we depend on donations to keep it going. We do not make a profit from it.

Events themselves are extra voluntary work done by our admins to give the community a chance to take some time to play something special together and tryhard or maybe have extra fun. And along with this, we have decided that we will give out free VIP for people who have achieved tasks in the events. We could simply choose to not hand out VIP prices. And guess what, we don't get paid for it. We don't get paid for any work we do. So many of our admins have put in hundreds of hours into this server, not to mention all the magic our tech-staffs have managed with. How can we be greedy, even per definition, if we do something for free? The process of handing out VIP at the moment is a slow and tedious one, you don't even want to have patience to wait.

All you care about is receiving a service we provide but for free. It is disrespectful and truly despicable. If I still was event manager, I would omit you from the winners list.

ADMINISTS FOR THIS AND EXISTING THAT THE SERVER HAS BEEN ACTIVE I RESPECT YOUR WORK WHAT YOU DO FOR THIS SERVER BUT YOU ARE ALSO LESS THAN A TOTAL 45 ADMINISTS I WILL APPROVE EVERYTHING ALREADY EVEN MAY BE PERMITTED
William gave you a beautiful answer so please be patient, VIP awards will be given today.

Я извиняюсь, но просто спрашиваю, и вы повторяете каждое слово, которое вы повторяете бесплатно, и я не знал, что вам не нужно платить. Mожете могут быть даже удалены из списка, но я прошу вас заслуженно вознаграждать вас Вы сами установили VIP-цену на награды, и многие из тех, кто выиграл, и уже являются VIP-игроками, вы снова станете VIP-игроками? и они профессионалы почти на всех этапах игры выигрывают одни и те же игроки о том, что вы говорите, проблемы для награждения вас около 40 и более администраторов больше не получается быстрее, интересно, не может дать мне свою цену VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sinagrida
How are we greedy? VIP for a month costs literally 3 euros. That is ridiculously cheap. Our server doesn't simply run on players only, we depend on donations to keep it going. We do not make a profit from it.

That means Yoshmi is greedy for having years of VIP through event ?
I'll open a thread to have the list of the most greedy players that get their VIP only from event
:feelsamazingman::ezdolan:

All VIP rewards have been handed out to those with a forum account!
Associate your steam account here to get your VIP in-game: https://unloze.com/account/external-accounts

Winners with forum account
ChivasPL - 9 days
Luke - 6 days
Alcolo Oasis - 6 days
Bane - 3 days
gene - 3 days
[S|*|I|*|L|*|V|*|E|*|R] - 3 days
HumanZz - 3 days
BIGBOSS - 3 days
edge squad - 3 days

Winners without forum account
(If you are on this list and want your VIP, pm me or comment below)
Soma, Aaaaaiiiieee!, Goud, zero, Ulyx , NONO 01, Dazzled Beaver :1​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.