Event #182 || Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egg's babyrage daycare

ze_shroomforest_v4_5
ze_shroomforest2_v1
ze_shroomforest3_b6_2

kickers
the server only play shroomforest on repeat permanently. Occasionally pirate will be allowed as well but not god kraken because the triple vortex is too scary.
The kicker is almost good.

To respect the (awesomely though by yours truly) lore of shroomforest, the maps should be played all over again if CT get the TimeLoop Ending :squirtyay:

The kicker is almost good.

To respect the (awesomely though by yours truly) lore of shroomforest, the maps should be played all over again if CT get the TimeLoop Ending :squirtyay:
true true but what happens if they get the bad ending? should that be when they go to pirates or should the server just shutdown? please moltard tell us more about lore.

true true but what happens if they get the bad ending? should that be when they go to pirates or should the server just shutdown? please moltard tell us more about lore.
Pirate should be played as a reward for good ending.
Bad ending/Timeloop would be like those troll in old video games where the game reset itself and you have to redo all ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

Pirate should be played as a reward for good ending.
Bad ending/Timeloop would be like those troll in old video games where the game reset itself and you have to redo all ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)
ah i misread, so if we get timeloop then we start at shroom1 again but if get good ending they are rewarded with pirates. ill edit the event with this new info

Oh please phantom you're just being a selfish prick there. I haven't been able to play a bunch of maps for a while because they get played when I'm not there as well. Or the opposite, I always feel like the server is playing the same maps because I play at the same hours with the same population most of the time. Or the map i want to play doesn't win the in-game vote after several attemps during several days.

Am I crying about it? No. Am I literally asking for an event for mountdoom for 6 weeks because Im never there when they play it? No. Why ? Because they play it everyday you absolute egg. You just want your little paranoid for your little ass and doesn't care if we take an entire event and saturday evening just so you and 3 other people can play paranoid for one hour with no kicker for the 5th time this week.

What the fuck is this kind of argument for an event?
Even your joke shroom event fucking sucks and barely have a kicker. Try again.

We try our hardest at explaining why paraminas_reactor fags are getting CD and restrictions. Why your event sucks. Why this why that. Now I'm giving up. You (fags) have a way too different way of thinking about what should be played and there's nothing we can do to change your stupid ass mind. You can't even read the post I wrote before.

Just go and ask for that paranoid event at 2am gmt when none is on the server anymore. Since it's americans who want to play it, im guessing the server will fill gfl style? You get your maps, we get a night pop. Unless you lied and none will join...? Or just ask your parafag buddies to stop nominating it so early and so often. Oh wait we did that for months before having to use a CD! Good luck asking something from your kind.

Last edited:
Oh please phantom you're just being a selfish prick there. I haven't been able to play a bunch of maps for a while because they get played when I'm not there as well. Or the opposite, I always feel like the server is playing the same maps because I play at the same hours with the same population most of the time. Or the map i want to play doesn't win the in-game vote after several attemps during several days.

Am I crying about it? No. Am I literally asking for an event for mountdoom for 6 weeks because Im never there when they play it? No. Why ? Because they play it everyday you absolute egg. You just want your little paranoid for your little ass and doesn't care if we take an entire event and saturday evening just so you and 3 other people can play paranoid for one hour with no kicker for the 5th time this week.

What the fuck is this kind of argument for an event?
Even your joke shroom event fucking sucks and barely have a kicker. Try again.

We try our hardest at explaining why paraminas_reactor fags are getting CD and restrictions. Why your event sucks. Why this why that. Now I'm giving up. You (fags) have a way too different way of thinking about what should be played and there's nothing we can do to change your stupid ass mind. You can't even read the post I wrote before.

Just go and ask for that paranoid event at 2am gmt when none is on the server anymore. Since it's americans who want to play it, im guessing the server will fill gfl style? You get your maps, we get a night pop. Unless you lied and none will join...? Or just ask your parafag buddies to stop nominating it so early and so often. Oh wait we did that for months before having to use a CD! Good luck asking something from your kind.

you arent crying??? you complain every even nomination about paranoid. The joke event was suppost to suck you absolute retard like i dont comprehend the immensity of the high horse you seem to be on just because you have a problem with paranoid. Its quiet simple we like paranoid we want to play paranoid so we make events with paranoid in them if the people dont like it they wont vote for it, that is why we have votes so people can express their opinions. I mean if you had a creative ounce in your body you could come up with an event that people would vote for and win but sadly every time you try you lose. Now i know what you are going to say that its just cause the fags like laser maps but Q-mans event, which is right in line with the type of maps you like, managed to win but somehow you cant get enough creativity to conjure up a win shocking. Hell even my last nomination was a mix of team maps and solo fag maps so you cant even say that i only nominate paranoid, i simply nominated it this time because i hadnt played it in a while when i originally nominated it, i even added different maps to keep up the variety. Now im done arguing with you because you say the same thing every nomination with paranoid in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.