Status
Not open for further replies.

D3J4de

Weebmin
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Jyväskylä, Finland
LcJuuLp.png

After Mufasa got murdered unjustly by Santa, our job is to infiltrate his facility and find the truth behind his plans...

Don't forget to join the Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 4th .
The hour will be 5pm GMT+0 .
The Event will be scheduled on the group steam too.
(If I do a mistake with the group steam event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How the event will be ?
Our objective is to get as far in the map as humanly possible, without abuse of course. We will do both normal and truth mode stages, so the event will be really long. We may do vote after ~2-3 hours to see if players wish to continue the event.
The event requires that everyone gives their best, so any rule-breaking and unnecessary attention will not be tolerated. Mostly leaders will be talking and giving the commands and directions.

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy one.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server : Zombie Escape
Maps : ze_santassination_css2
Date : 4/3/2017
Time : 5 pm GMT+0 // 6 pm GMT+1 // 7 pm GMT+2
Leader : TBA
Prize : 1 Month VIP for players who manage to win the 3rd stage, including the truth. ( Also if we manage to beat 3rd stage on extreme, everyone on the server at time gets 1 Month VIP :wlenny: )

Last edited:
You guys should make votes before choosing event maps. Not saying santa is bad :)

Reactions: D3J4de
offtopic: btw sorry that signatures and inserted images dont work currently, it got borked after george updated some stuff related to paypal. i dont really know what he updated although...

Ooooh nice, I was waiting for another santa event. Let's see if we can beat the map this time.
... and let's see if jenz is going to be high again.:kappa:

Reactions: Exodus
Nice. Count me in. Awesome map.<3

If we beat it, let's do cosmo afterwards.:wlenny:

winning on a map entirely dependant on RNG (not teamplay, not good strats, just plain ol' luck) as to whether you survive or not, is not skill but rather complete bullshit and shouldn't be a tryhard event.

Reactions: xen and D3J4de
@D3J4de sacrafice urself =P just kidding we dont need an event for cosmo, lets beat it after santa, eksdee

Reactions: D3J4de
rng plays a small part and good leading can cut alot of slack. Teamwork is not much of a big part, as only a fraction of people can keep the situation alive if they do things properly. Admin control is fucking important, since heal and rocket are critical one use items, and map levels are 20 min long thus a few fuckups can kill the morale of the server. map is already bitchass hard and hard server settings increase lack of control on the server. Consider bringing back double ammo or at least have it for harder maps or maybe increase knockback so we dont have a shit time on things like this and cosmo.

Was a pretty solid event, altho we failed so many times in ACT III. I want so say one big thanks to the boys who didn't gave up (3+ hours of try harding this.) and continued to try. Too bad we didn't team won the stage, but hey... a win is still a win. CONGRATZ to the duo winners.

Reactions: jenz
Status
Not open for further replies.