Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeGaWa

The Real Futa
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
France
A9OgMz2.png

Don't forget to join the CS:S Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 20th of October.
The hour will be 5pm GMT+0.
The Event will be scheduled on the Steam group too.

(If a mistake is done with the Steam group event, keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the event be?
We will play a sadly famous map :

ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3
We will play the 4 first stage normally and then we will try to beat ext with some spicy modes.
Each modes will have only 4 tries before changing it.

Autosnipers + Pistols
Nemesis Zombies
Noblock disabled
8x Earth
Low gravity
Autobhop enabled
Falldamage enabled without Heal

After that, we will play Racemode with autobhop.

To enable and disable the cfg some restart of the round will be needed.

About winners?
- Each special mode will be rewarded with 2 days vip
- A bonus of 2 days will be rewarded of the winners of the racemode

A total of 16 days is winnable.

You can download the maps in the TL;DR.

TL;DR
Server : CS:S Zombie Escape
Server IP : 151.80.230.149:27015
Maps : ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3

Date : 20/10/2018
Time : 5 pm GMT+0 // 6 pm GMT+1 // 7 pm GMT+2
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : Up to 16 days for winning all the modes.

Last edited:
I want to thank everyone who voted for my event!

Hope you guys all see that the point of the event is more to see this amazing map in a fresh way, so for each gamemode we have to use materias in a different way than we are used to and creativity will be rewarded again. Depending on the mode spots that didn't need defence now do, some plays that weren't optimal are now the best and a lot of unexpected stuff is going to happen. I don't expect us to win that many modes but it's going to be fun which is way we play ZE. Hope to see you all tonight (if I get my laptop fixed lol) and don't get angry when we lose a lot, because this event was obviously not made with supertryhard in mind.

Great Lifeblood of Zombie Escape event. Only two modes were won today, and even then one of them has a guaranteed winner:

Nemesis winners: 20181020192503_1.jpg

Racemode winners:20181020203741_1.jpg

Reactions: ZeGaWa
Well that was a very funny and long event tbh (3 fucking hours of mako, thx 'cause you all know that I love this map) :kappa:
I did some mistake with the cfg and I'm really sorry for that haha.
Thx a lot to @Neon and @zaCade for the help without them you couldn't have been able to play with all that Earth.
Thx to @FierceG who nominated this event and made me create all this cfg (No more pls Fierce) (ಥ﹏ಥ)
Thx to all admins and players who participate during this Event :D
The rewards are very low, maybe we could have thought about another way to give them, BUT it's not everyday that we have this kind of event.
Anyway I hope your ready for the next one :wlenny:

Event Winners with forum account
yoshmi - 4 days
Géo - 4 days
kazane - 4 days
Feach - 2 days
MING - 2 days
jenz - 2 days
Kokoro - 2 days
EG - 2 days

-
Event Winners without forum account
fri3ezi - 2 days
The Calculating God - 2 days
Remilia Scarlet - 2 days
z0dac - 2 days
sorry - 2 days

Last edited:
It was a fucking blast to play this. Ever since I started playing this map years back I wondered how such altered settings as we did today would affect the map. Finally saw it in action and it was really epic to see. Everyone legit tried their best to win the modes even though they were pretty tough to play. We came really close with a lot of modes to winning them but in the end the event went exactly how I expected it to be. A shitload of fails, but atleast we had fun ;)

btw, I actually did won Nemesis but got no points: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1543833856

wow mako sadly i haven't been on because of Garry's Mod... well i do like gmod, i spend 4 years of my steam account out of gmod and css

still trying to learn bhop :/

Reactions: Luke
Status
Not open for further replies.