Event #119 || Liberate the people

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSilentBang

Veteran Admin
Oct 31, 2016
United Arab Emirates
A9OgMz2.png

Those pesky zombie are at it again, this time they have attacked a desert village and a building under construction. Fight for 11 challenging days and liberate the people from the zombies.

Don't forget to join the Zombie Riot Server on Friday the 31st.
The hour will be 7pm GMT+0.
The Event will be scheduled on the Steam group too.
(If there's a mistake with the Steam group event time keep this time as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the event be?
We will first play desert and then construct.

About winners?
Top 3 killers on each map will be rewarded with 4 days VIP + 1.000 credits for the store.
Players who will have more than 100 kills at the end of the map (meaning at the end of day 11) will be rewarded with 500 credits.

(If you wish to donate your reward, you will have until Sunday to tell us. After that, we won't accept any requests.)

You can download the maps in the TL;DR.
TL;DR
Server: CS:S Zombie Riot
Server IP: 151.80.230.149:27016
Maps :

- de_desert
- zr_construct_b1
Date: 31/08/2018
Time: 7 pm GMT+0 // 8 pm GMT+1 // 9 pm GMT+2
Prize: From 500 credits to 8 days and 3.000 credits

Last edited:
Well, what I feared happened : the server crashed after day 6 on Construct. Sorry about that. The map is fine and is not the cause of the crash. These crashes occur sometimes at the beginning of day 7 on any map. Dazhkar will take a look about it.

By the way, making a ZR Event with 2 maps is kinda long and boring in my opinion. Half of the players disconnected on the second map and I noticed the same on the previous event. We will probably play only 1 map for the next events.

Anyway, thanks to those who were here.

Desert​
1535752765-20180831222250-1.jpg

The second map was awful, that's why i left i played for the first time that mode and it was fun good event btw gg wp

Reactions: Alcolo Oasis
RIP event, Construct crashed the server.

Silent and Alcolo reported me the issue but i thought it was fixed since day 7 was working on a map i tested.
Anyway, i removed a skin today and i have been able to play the 7th day on zr_dust and zr_construct without crash so i guess it's fixed.

The second map was awful, that's why i left i played for the first time that mode and it was fun good event btw gg wp

This is our 3rd event so we're still experimenting. Events should get better in the future.

Thanks everyone for participating and for the feedback.
Also thank you Alcolo for managing the event since Silent 's laptop crashed and i had to work.

I let a message to Global Admins so they give 1 week VIP to the top 3 killers and for the credits, i'll need to see you in-game to give it to you.

I am sorry I couldn’t attend/manage the event even though I was the one who organised it. My laptop broke earlier in the morning on the event day and I didn’t have a replacement capable of running CSS. Thank you to @Alcolo Oasis for managing the event while I was unavailable. I’ll try to get back to CSS ASAP but that might not be as soon as you would expect. Again thank you to @Alcolo Oasis and @Dazhkar for managing the server while I am gone, I’ll still try to help the server through discord, forums and steam mobile.

-Silent

Status
Not open for further replies.