Event #102 || Santa Assassination Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
whore did not give a voice, you can put your opinion into a black hole))) Shit is what got out of your mom and what you see in the mirror reflection. You were just shit, so they stayed. I hope in real life you pizdat your classmates from 7 b)))Learn to read, and comprehend. Do not donate on the server? This is not an excuse to open your fuck and carry the fuck.
How about you actually donate and get ViP, instead of leeching from Unloze, then go to NiDE shit on it, and come back. What a freaking hypocrite you are. Biggest mistake was the fact that they unbanned you. But yet again, Unloze is a civil community unlike the ones I won't name, for obvious reasons.
voobshchem you understood me go fuck please)) you fucking send it makes no sense, you're living there and was born. fucking degenerate.
I hope at the University you will be put on a bottle in the toilet)))as you see, such a dick as you cause only a negative.

Last edited:
:wlenny: What seems to be the problem Pivo? :wlenny:

:wlenny: Why are you starting to insult again? :wlenny:

:wlenny: What are you complaining about again? :wlenny:

:wlenny: Your event didn't make it so you have the urge to tell our globals how to do their job? :wlenny:

:wlenny: None takes you seriously anymore Pivo :wlenny:

Reactions: Struppi
Okay the next post under this one will be deleted if they are not related to the event and are just made to troll, trashtalk, banter, ect
Try to act like adult bois :wlenny:

It's not a reward. You also do not read attentively. Luke asked about the award, I clarified about the past events on this map. Further the dialogue was only about the map, and the fact that you only need to play 3 act, so that there was a chance to pass.
I do not need this fucking vip, he need it shkolot, I do not see the point in skins or color chat. It was never necessary to me.
I talked about the game process, that the administrator stupidly put the map, and then the grass does not grow. Apparently I will lead or schizo, but to lead the whole card does not make sense, the players, but everyone will get tired by the 3rd act. We have a chance to beat 3 act, playing only 3 acts at once and switching off the bhop. There are no other chances. But it seems that not everyone understands this. A fucking Vipka can give to anyone you want. I'm just interested in passing the card, not getting a reward. But the events are obviously losing initially, but we'll play 3-4 hours, we'll get to 3 acts, we'll get tired and start crying that they do not deface))) And we'll change the map, and why do we need such an event?))) That's what I'm talking about. I want the players to have success and satisfaction, that we will pass the 3rd act, but we need only play it, not entirely ....

Seems like someone of you didnt understand to not post non related thing on this post :3
You can continue your debate in another post if you want I don't mind :)
#adminnazi

Thx for all the players who tried. Like I said in the chat sorry for not being there sadly family came to see me in London so I was busy :3

We'll try to do better next time :)

Reactions: Kaka and Lambda
Status
Not open for further replies.