Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeGaWa

The Real Futa
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
France
Helloooooow Unlooze \o

So as you know the next event will be a Nemesis event, it has been hardly requested by @The Presidentmercial :wlenny:
But we will not play on Normal Nemesis Map, that's why I want to know which map you want to see for the event.
Just post 4-5 maps max per person pls, it's just to have an idea.
Don't forget we already played on Mako with Nemesis (didn't said we can't play on it again ofc)

Then i'll talk with higher ups to see how to manage during the event, because it's not a normal config and as a simple admin I can't do it by myself.
And I know @jenz have an idea for this event maybe we can try it during 1 maps or 2 if people like it.
If you don't remember maps you can look into this blyatiful list : http://fastdl.unloze.com/css_ze/maps/

If I have to give a date I think the event will be schedule for the 7 or 8 of juanary. (I have to check before, because there is one week-end on juanary where I'm at the mountain so rip internet)

Reactions: 1nfomercial

Brook against a minas nemesis? FTW ? :kappa:

Also :

- Mako v6 nemesis bois pls
- CASTLEVANIA NEMESIS MWAHAHAHAHA, no i joke impossible
- more serious answer : STALKER for more blyat chalenge, Pirates Port royale, Fapescape, LOTR Mount dome

Reactions: Brook and ZeGaWa
So maybe something like :

- Pirate Port Royale
- Fapescape
- jurassic park c1v4
- Maybe Mako (MAYBE)

mount doom
mines of moria
hairy pooper kappa

edit: minas hmm...rog with nem speed

Last edited:
Ok let's go Santa first (obviously all stage normal and extr), then go frost, THEN go castlevania, THEN go bioshock, THEN minas, and finally finish by rizomata. Would be nice, take some free days to complete the event pls. Thx

:kappa:

Ok let's go Santa first (obviously all stage normal and extr), then go frost, THEN go castlevania, THEN go bioshock, THEN minas, and finally finish by rizomata. Would be nice, take some free days to complete the event pls. Thx

:kappa:

ofc vinto :D
Let's do that :kappa:
I'll ask my boss to let me 3-4 free days to make a big event eksdee :wlenny:

Reactions: vinto
i imagine : Hey baus, can i have a pussy pls? also free days for rrrrrrrrizo and santa pls

photo.jpg

Reactions: ZeGaWa
Status
Not open for further replies.