CS:GO ZE Suggestions.

t1nyy

Renowned User
Sep 4, 2017
London
Hiya!
I Didnt see any suggestion threads about CS:GO Ze.. So... HEY!
Feel free to post any suggestions down below for now!

My Suggestions.

Another Rank, Maybe? - I Dont really think ViP is enough, maybe ViP+ Or MVP, with features that the ViP rank cannot acquire.

For Example..

More Player Models.
Skins/Knifes, !ws Etc. (Change the skin of your gun/knife)
Particles/Trials, Rainbow, Love Hearts, Etc.
Zombie Kill Effects, Battle Crys, Effects, Etc.
Nametag In Chat/Discord.
Different Text Colour (CS:GO)

------------------------------

Molotov's,
Allow Molotov's.

Molotov's can be useful when you throw then on the floor and whenever a zombie try's to walk over it, it push's them back, this is useful for whenever the CT Side need to push to the escape without being chased by by the T (Zombies) side. i recommend the time spam on the pushing back the same as a grenade would slow you down.
I believe this is a plugin, i'm not to sure.

Delay the AFK Span.
Show messages on how long of AFK'ing you got, until you get moved to being a spectator

Theres not really much to add..

OH!
More Zombie Models?
Theres only four.. ;P

And thats basically it..
Feel free to leave your opinions down below!
;)

-Tiny

Reactions: jenz
Molotov's,
Allow Molotov's.

Molotov's can be useful when you throw then on the floor and whenever a zombie try's to walk over it, it push's them back, this is useful for whenever the CT Side need to push to the escape without being chased by by the T (Zombies) side. i recommend the time spam on the pushing back the same as a grenade would slow you down.
I believe this is a plugin, i'm not to sure.

Higher up will make their decision but imo adding a new nade can break the whole balance on the server.
If the molotov is too powerfull you'll need to boost the zombie or nerf the molotov and if you cant, find a way to balance again everything

Adding aesthetic thing it's not that bad except that trails can make a real big mess when there is a lot of players using it.
And changing knife skins with !ws or other plugin is not allowed anymore by Valve, but iirc the csgo serv is a non-steam so that's not a real problem.

Reactions: t1nyy
Higher up will make their decision but imo adding a new nade can break the whole balance on the server.
If the molotov is too powerfull you'll need to boost the zombie or nerf the molotov and if you cant, to find a way to balance again everything

Adding aesthetic thing it's not that bad except that trails can make a real big mess when there is a lot of players using it.
And changing knife skins with !ws or other plugin is not allowed anymore by Valve, but iirc the csgo serv is a non-steam so that's not a real problem.

Then what about making the molotov basically a grenade? By that i mean just slow them down instead of making a force feild.
And maybe buffing the zombies speed by 10/20?
But wont buffing the speed a bit boost the bhop a little bit?

well, thats alot of suggestions, lets start from one end to the other.

An higher rank than vip? We thought in the past about giving perm vips a vip+ rank but we decided to scrap it again. There would need a bit more depth for adding that kind of rank, like explaining what the purpose of it is.

More playermodels: that can deffently be done. I wanted to switch out the public playermodel for humans or add more than a single one. We could also add more for vips or zombie models. if you yourself got suggestions for CSGO playermodels you can send them to me and i can add them.

Skins/ !knife !ws is deffently not possible to add. No debate on this one.

Not entirely sure what you mean with particles. Trails could be added as a VIP feature. Having everybody run around with trails would be way too much for the server to handle, there is also an edict/entity limit which is why the feature would have to be limited to less people. Trails in themselves might also cause crashes if they are too close to env_explosion but we can deffently give trails a test for VIPS & admins.

Zombie kill effects would be alot of effort and not really worth it sadly.

You can already have an nametag ingame, you also can have the advisor rank on discord if you associate your discord with the forum @Tiny
just go here: https://unloze.com/account/external-accounts

Different Text Colour (CS:GO): not sure what you mean with this, please explain i guess.

Molotov: we can test molotovs but first we need to know how to actually add them. molotovs could take some time to set up correctly. Also we dont know if they cause lag with alot of people. But we can eventually test them.

the AFK message, not entirely sure what you mean. We could make the message pop up a bit earlier to warn people if thats it. We could also increase/decrease the time is takes before people get moved to spectate. What exactly where you thinking of?

Reactions: t1nyy
well, thats alot of suggestions, lets start from one end to the other.

An higher rank than vip? We thought in the past about giving perm vips a vip+ rank but we decided to scrap it again. There would need a bit more depth for adding that kind of rank, like explaining what the purpose of it is.

More playermodels: that can deffently be done. I wanted to switch out the public playermodel for humans or add more than a single one. We could also add more for vips or zombie models. if you yourself got suggestions for CSGO playermodels you can send them to me and i can add them.

Skins/ !knife !ws is deffently not possible to add. No debate on this one.

Not entirely sure what you mean with particles. Trails could be added as a VIP feature. Having everybody run around with trails would be way too much for the server to handle, there is also an edict/entity limit which is why the feature would have to be limited to less people. Trails in themselves might also cause crashes if they are too close to env_explosion but we can deffently give trails a test for VIPS & admins.

Zombie kill effects would be alot of effort and not really worth it sadly.

You can already have an nametag ingame, you also can have the advisor rank on discord if you associate your discord with the forum @Tiny
just go here: https://unloze.com/account/external-accounts

Different Text Colour (CS:GO): not sure what you mean with this, please explain i guess.

Molotov: we can test molotovs but first we need to know how to actually add them. molotovs could take some time to set up correctly. Also we dont know if they cause lag with alot of people. But we can eventually test them.

the AFK message, not entirely sure what you mean. We could make the message pop up a bit earlier to warn people if thats it. We could also increase/decrease the time is takes before people get moved to spectate. What exactly where you thinking of?

Heya Jenz!

Rank and kill effects are understandable.

5ZnKSBH.jpg

This is what i mean by trails/particles. ^^^
It is understandable that it could lag the server a bit and crash it, it would have to do multiple testing.
Im guessing you guys have a test server? Maybe we can test it a bit, if it gets added that is.
It should be available for ViPs Only. I Saw on Discord there is only 8 people that are ViPs.
So you shouldn't see them come all online at the same time which wont lag the server. Which is great (I think :p)!

Oh and lastly the AFK span should be decreased to maybe about 1-2 minutes. Zombies on CS:GO I see are normally AFK Sometimes ;p
And yea, show warn messages on how long of AFK'ing they got, basically a warning like you said.

Sorry if i don't explain myself properly again..

-Tiny

Whilst I don't play csgo anymore tiny, I know that in csgo running lots of trails at one time can increase chances of crashing the server. Csgo has a lower particle limit than CSS, and running zombie escape on GO is hard enough already.

Reactions: jenz and t1nyy
It was actually to be able to make the event post ekssdee, since you need 3 posts to be able to post links etc

Is there any chance that you can disable the gloves? I have gloves that i unboxed and it's overlapping with the original CT glove skins for some reason

Is there any chance that you can disable the gloves? I have gloves that i unboxed and it's overlapping with the original CT glove skins for some reason
I changed alittle bit of code around, because we have a few issues with hands going invisible. Let us know if its still presisting.

Reactions: jenz and Neon
I changed alittle bit of code around, because we have a few issues with hands going invisible. Let us know if its still presisting.

The hands going invisible is still a thing atm but i quite like it actually, can't speak for others but a plugin like that would be nice to have

Though another problem that is quite anonying is the public !spec command. It's currently being abused by people to dodge being zm's and just end rounds when their aren't many people on

The hands going invisible is still a thing atm but i quite like it actually, can't speak for others but a plugin like that would be nice to have

Though another problem that is quite anonying is the public !spec command. It's currently being abused by people to dodge being zm's and just end rounds when their aren't many people on
When exactly are the hands going invisible? Cause it seemed to me that i pinpointed down that it happend to ZMs when they got infected ;w;

Reactions: Kaka and jenz
When exactly are the hands going invisible? Cause it seemed to me that i pinpointed down that it happend to ZMs when they got infected ;w;

Well i can't say for sure, first time i joined the hands were invisible the second time the hands were visible, i played a round and then the hands was gone again but i can write it down when it occurs if that would help

Well i can't say for sure, first time i joined the hands were invisible the second time the hands were visible, i played a round and then the hands was gone again but i can write it down when it occurs if that would help

Hands are invis rn on cs:go xD