Oct 11, 2016
1. Genereal information
-Nickname -> Crystal
-Age -> 22
-Forum Account Link -> https://unloze.com/members/crystal.36/
-Steam ID -> STEAM_1:1:47447437
-Server(s) you are applying for -> CSS ZE

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
-> Quite simply, I would like to use my experience to help the Unloze community and it's players (both old and new) to prosper in any way I can, admin or not. I care too much about this game mod and it's followers for to just stand idle and watch.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
-> I've been playing ZE for about 7 years I believe, and spent probably about 5, all together, of those as admin. Had a couple breaks now and then due to real life situations, but the broad experience i've got still sticks. Therefor I know the "in's and out's" of the game mod and the rules. The communities i've helped out as admin for is i3D, n3xt (during it's short existence) and Unloze, all ZE communities.

4. Other stuff and/or last words. -> N/A

Correction:- “4. Other stuff and/or last words. -> I play football manager 24/7 so if you guys could implement a way I can manage admin duties from football manager that’d be great otherwise I’ll join like once in 7 days. :)”

xd. Good luck crysfag :oceanman:

Reactions: Lambda and Crystal
Correction:- “4. Other stuff and/or last words. -> I play football manager 24/7 so if you guys could implement a way I can manage admin duties from football manager that’d be great otherwise I’ll join like once in 7 days. :)”

xd. Good luck crysfag :oceanman:
Million dollar idea :feelsamazingman:

Reactions: TheSilentBang
Glad to see some of the old folk trying to return to the scene.
I might be in the shadows right now, but trust me, I’m always watching.
Good luck on your application!

Reactions: Crystal
Status
Not open for further replies.