Crash on ze_purgatorium_b1fix

PHoMi

User
Jul 29, 2021
I'm not sure why I keep crashing on this specific map. Any other maps/server is fine, server still have full players when I joined. I did try on my own server and it did also crash. Was it like some specific mod that I have preventing me from loading the map?

Oh yeah I'm also not sure if I posted this on the right section or not

I don't know what could be wrong. You seem to be the only one having this issue. Try to verify integrity of game files and/or delete the map and redownload it.

If u are using dxlevel 81 or 80, certain maps will crash. A map i know that crashes using dxlevel 81 is pirates port. maybe this is another map.
I haven't use dx 8 for quite a time now so I don't think that the problem

maybe you run your css client with custom settings through cfg files or something. try to revert your game back to default in case its not, otherwise just try to re-install steam/css. Otherwise you can also try running the game by turning all graphic related options to the highest possible in the option menu. Those are just some very generic suggestions. Otherwise try to install a nosteam client and see if that also crashes you or if its in fact only the steam version