• No

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroid Skittles

Developer
Oct 12, 2016
I'd like to remove fall damage from Mako V5 and return it to more traditional ze settings. This was discussed before but only limited to VIPs. I'd like this open to the public.

Reactions: jenz and Bane
In general I think fall damage makes it pretty static , but there are for sure pros and cons.
Looking at the current vote results I propose adding a EX2 mode with fall damage for the map poll after the regular map has been beaten without fall damage.

While we are at it can we re-add normal Mako earth? Current Earth has literally 0 downside of using. Back in the day you had to think were you put it because it could backfire.

Reactions: Kip, Bane and Mini.
Seeing as the guy who brought fall damage back to mako has stopped playing, it should be removed ( he was braindead anyway). And also alot of people who voted yes for falldamage when the vote was held in 2021, dont even play mako anymore.

In general I think fall damage makes it pretty static , but there are for sure pros and cons.
Looking at the current vote results I propose adding a EX2 mode with fall damage for the map poll after the regular map has been beaten without fall damage.

While we are at it can we re-add normal Mako earth? Current Earth has literally 0 downside of using. Back in the day you had to think were you put it because it could backfire.

i thought the gameplay would be slightly more interesting with fall damage but its not a bad thing to remove so i just vote what i'll prefer
Maybe bring back the old earth too

Status
Not open for further replies.