Status
Not open for further replies.

MEEP OG

The Demoter
Veteran Admin
Nov 13, 2016
Mom's basement
RIOT TIME.
I want the good old version of Pirates port in the server again. A lot of people don't like the new version and it would be awesome if we had the new and old version... BlameLeaders? Eksdee

Reactions: D()G@N and vinto
Peoples never like new things... it's not new lol. See mako v6, fucking awsome map, much better than v5, a huge re work of the map, verry interesting, a better boss and ppls still cry because they can't solo as usual. For me it's the same in pirate, peoples always like "ouin ouin that was better before".

Personnaly i don't like so much pirate so i don't care, but you right peoples must have the choice, and it's better to have both in nomlist i guess.

I changed my vote to yes, but only if it's to keep the new version too ^^

i just dont like the textures that are used and the lightning. Also the obvious shift from night to day in the enviorment is meeh in my opinon. im not a pirates fan but yeah its not as good looking as the old one.

Reactions: Hydreigon
New Pirates is bae, tho I don't care to articulate why alot of the new stuff is cool right now(maybe George'll do that). To the point: having both would be fine since the new apparently is somewhat controversial, and the old has been a trusted fan favourite. As long as they are in the shared cooldown thingy :P

New Pirates is bae, tho I don't care to articulate why alot of the new stuff is cool right now(maybe George'll do that). To the point: having both would be fine since the new apparently is somewhat controversial, and the old has been a trusted fan favourite. As long as they are in the shared cooldown thingy :P
In my opinion that would be the best solution probably, just let them share cooldowns.

Reactions: Migza and Ostkand
Or add the old pirates to admin nomination list and make events for it (and add wester V5 aswell plox)

Reactions: Kaby
Status
Not open for further replies.