Netherlands
1. General Information.
-Nickname Chicky Fighter
-Age 25
-Steam ID STEAM_0:1:552274901
-Server(s) you are applying for Zombie Escape &MG
-Current Activity i am almost Everyday 5-8 hours
2. Why do you want to be an admin

I want to be an admin because I want the community to grow I want to help players who do not know the rules of the community and I am also here because of the hours when there are no admins online I want to know that there is no trolling / hacking .etc I do not currently have a mic
And I'm sure I'm going to do my best job there is why I'm posting my application here and not in the other community because I have friends here hope to get to know each other more and I have an example that happened a few days ago we played cosmo and there were no admins so there were players who do trolling and things like that happen when there are no admins I want to be the one who takes responsibility and I submit my app here again

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin

Like I said in my previous application there is no kind of experience I am sure I am taught everything but I know how the admin commands work great

4. Can you play during edgy hours ofc that's why I'm here

5. Other stuff and/or last words.

Thanks for reading the time my application hopes accepted
good luck to me
also i am really active on discord ,fourms ,servers

How do you know the "admin commands work great" without any previous experience? This is your second application and you are still not answering the question about inflating. It would be a good way to display your competence.

Let me instead ask you: What kind of "trolling" were the players on cosmo doing and what would you have done in that scenario a few days ago if you had admin powers?

Regarding your supposed to claims of your edgy hours activity as well as the "5-8" hours claim. I looked you up and it seems as if you are mostly only active for multiple hours during the weekends and even then, it rarely exceeds 5 hours. . The rest of the week, your activity is average and no more than regular admins, often not exceeding 1 hour. This is not to diminish your activity but exaggerating things in your application does not help your case. (Not mentioning your very little activity on mg, a server you are also applying for).

Also didn't you just literally 2 weeks ago get denied with a stolen application?

Hey, William
So that's how you say I wrote in my app that I'll be online in a week 5-8 hours so let me fix you 5-8 it's every day I mean
2. True I do not have any kind of experience with admin but as I once again say I taught it I am sure I will do my best

3. Well then like that there were some players who do wasted time and then players came out there were no admins to do slay for that I mean you need more "admins at night "
that means players just do whatever they want

I am sorry but I feel like there is too strong of a language barrier here. It is difficult to understand everything you are trying to tell us.

Reactions: Vanster
Declined
We don't view you yet as Admin Material but only as a Player.
Making another Application after getting rejected within 2 weeks is only gonna lessen your chances of being Accepted.
Your English seems a bit lacking in here to so it would be difficult to communicate with each other.
You left the Question 5 regarding Inflating open.
Inflating is basically if a Human lets himself get killed on purpose to be a ZM and then continues to tryhard to kill all Humans.
When you apply for Admin, activity is not the only important factor which decides if you get accepted or not.
Another one would be your behaviour and if you are known throughout ze as an Example.

Please do not reapply again for the next 2-3 Months or else we will end up restricting you from posting any future Applications here.
I hope to see you on the Server again.

-Regards Vanster

Status
Not open for further replies.