Am I the bad guy?

Am I the bad guy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys the topic should close u waste ur time just i like to say the problem is taken part when two admin or more get misunderstanding each other in
Taking a decision for a player related to the situation "Well Don’t tell me you never had any misunderstandings with anyone! Misunderstandings are so disturbing and common."
Just to avoid this admin shouldn't Intervene in other admin work in front of players bcz there 's admin guidelines and rules should fellow them ,i k it's true some rules may change depending the situation so for that should be there's an admin chat for discussing that
and about admins don't break ur mind if u see 1 of you abusing bcz also players can also join the situation by reporting
and i won't answer Botox ques , just i want to say anyone able to do mistake , u should be related to the admin team and stop please using admin commands and spamming torch bcz no reason for that , botox ur developer u should assit with senior Developer not banning them and create a confiqgs and plugins i hope u take a descion before what u come to do as ZeGawa said we really don't understand your way of thinking BotoX.
Finally Don't forget guys we come here to enjoy together everyone have his real life and we have exams problem i think they are enough now to face them we don't need more problems and the game will just be in ur memory if u don't forget it totaly

Thanks For Your comprehension !

The affect is way too different to compare those
Well, maybe for you it seems so, but the rules don't divide kinds of trolling by the effect they have on the round and/or players.
I DO get his point
there is no reason for "most simpliest layman's terms"
You don't and there is.
God, why do you even have Russian admins? So fucking tired of those on ru servers and you have him here.
Tfw you've got no more points and you start discussing the opponent's personality, e.g. their nation, as if it has anything to do with the topic. Keep it up! :hyperclap: Where are you from, may I ask? You can send me PM in order to avoid off-topic and make this thread a bit cleaner.
Are you here to actually participate in the discussion or just shittalk, I wonder? :thonk:

Ok, let's end it as clear as possible

Well, maybe for you it seems so, but the rules don't divide kinds of trolling by the effect they have on the round and/or players.
First of all, they divide. Friendly hitting someone isn't the same as hitting someone with a metal pipe so he dies.

You don't and there is.
Secondly, I do and there isn't. I simply DISAGREE. There is no reason to discuss anything because we both were supposed to understand each other and get that we won't change out minds. Hope you did that.

Tfw you've got no more points and you start discussing the opponent's personality, e.g. their nation, as if it has anything to do with the topic. Keep it up! :hyperclap:
Thirdly, it doesn't have anything with the topic, but it does have connection to OUR thread. Don't ever avoid that the place of birth and living affects your way of thinking.

Where are you from, may I ask?
Russia

Are you here to actually participate in the discussion or just shittalk, I wonder
At last, I'm here because you keep on answering after stating that you are wasting your time talking with me

I hope we can finish it here, right?

Last edited:
i dont think you are bad. of course, i did not see you ingame, but that would not have changed my opinion about you. thanks for always answering to my silly tech questions.

Reactions: William! :D
Tbh, you are good guy. I didnt saw you doing anything wrong. You always trying to add something to improve ZE, and this is what l like the most.

DafuqamIreading_cca1600f2f2faa5b1b712549c8ffbf30.jpg

https://scr.one/uU7q.mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.