All on NiperHouse for XMAS

vinto

/420\ From Weed garden /420\
VIP
Oct 11, 2016
France
Hey bois, i remember this funny map so i was wondering if you would be ok to play it during xmas period (one day when ppls are here for majority).

Let's do a smal Xmas nipperhouse event !

As you know i am talking about this map :

We already played it on the mg server once, and it was annoying, it's just a kind of de_ map it not worst to make an event on it imo

nonono zegawa pls, i don't talk about the shitty de map, i talk about the same map but hide and sick just for fun. terro = santa = have to cut humans (= mini humans). And cts have to hide. It's fun bruh

We already played it many times on other servers (on i3d etc) and it was pretty fun

Reactions: Struppi
nonono zegawa pls, i don't talk about the shitty de map, i talk about the same map but hide and sick just for fun. terro = santa = have to cut humans (= mini humans). And cts have to hide. It's fun bruh

We already played it many times on other servers (on i3d etc) and it was pretty fun

That's mean we need specific command ect
But yeah this one can be really fun :3
Need to see if [USERGROUP=10]@Leader[/USERGROUP] or [USERGROUP=8]@Technical Assistant[/USERGROUP] can put settings like that before ?

bon en français zegawa mdr : y'a deja une map comme ça sur le serveur mg... elle existe deja comme ça XD, c'est hyper connu comme map nipperhouse y'a la de ou c match normal et la mg celle dont je parle (avec la musique de saturday night live qui rend fou a la radio mdr).

Regarde ma vidéo tu verra que c diférent de celle que tu as faite (le gameplay^^)

Reactions: Brook
you cant demote me, you ll olny be left to blame struppi :wlenny:

Last edited:
Reactions: Radiothere