After multiple requests:I decided to apply for it, Here I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weldco

New User
May 12, 2022
1. General Information.
-Weldco
-Steam ID: 76561198005603834
Zombie ESCAPE
Mostly in the evenings until 1-2 am CEST.

2. Why do you want to be an admin?

As playing on UNLOZE for a quite long time now, I've seen how great a community and enjoy with you guys, at first I wasn't sure about applying for it or not but I did get lots of people saying ''oh you should do it you'll be great admin'' made me wonder about it and here I am!. Since my playing times are mostly late at night I think I'll be able to manage the server late at night since as I've seen there are usually no mods/admins available when it's late at night with around 20 players.

3. What experience do you have and other things that would benefit us from having you as an admin?.

Well, I was a Mod or admin on many source games, if you look at my steam profile I started being an admin from a very young age esp in games like Garry's Mod, Cs: Source since I did get along with people well and I respected everyone and created a fair gaming environment for all of us, and time to time some fun events when I was co-owners I organized to make sure people were having fun!

So in Total; In Gmod 2013-2015 Super Admin for 2 years (The server closed down)
Gmod 2016-2019 Super Admin for 3.5years (The servers owner joined the army and had to shut down the server, it was the most popular DarkRp Server in the game)

Gmod JB in 2013-2014 MOD
+ few more short experiences
Well you could say that: How did you manage to be an admin in a such a young age?!
Well I was always loved and respected everyone in the communities I've been to and people standed up for me since I acted very responsible!

I didn't want to give the names of the servers because it would be like marketing if ur interested in full detail please don't hesitate to contact me!

4. Can you play during late hours?

Absolutely! I mostly play late because of my School and Minijob :)

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, suspect a player to inflate or break the server rules on purpose.
Well, it's a tough question. It surely depends on the severity of the breach in terms of rules and also how many times did this person do this horrible act. For example, if a person is mic spamming ''N-Word'' the punishment must be a kick/gag followed by a ban if repeated. If there are fewer minor breaches let's say bullying, the person should be warned before taking any further action.Also on every circumstence I should put the servers rule above everything when making a decision.
6. Other stuff and/or last words.
So, in summary, I've lots of years of hosting/owning/modding/admin on source games and I think I'll be a great fit for the team! I'm excited to be part of the great UNLOZE FAMILY. Fingers crossed :)

Well you could say that: How did you manage to be an admin in a such a young age?!
Also every gmod admin is max 14 years old hihi

Jokes aside, I notice you also have quite few hours on css (almost 300) and your response on question 5 makes me wonder if you are aware of some of the zombie escape jargons. Do you know what inflating implies?

Also what do you classify as "bullying", as I feel like people mess/are toxic with each other all the time and I want to know where you'd draw the line and why. Further, it's very rare that people in ZE (at least in the css division) get punished for the N-word, even when spamming it, how do you feel about it being pretty much accepted here?

It's nice that you have experience in sourcemod commands (feel free to state the name of the servers, we don't really care about if it sounds like marketing) but my point is that the zombie escape community is somewhat niched in terms of the culture and rules here and how you administrated in gmod might not even be relevant to how they do it in ZE. Are you ready to comply or will you push for fresh ideas?

Good luck!

Reactions: jenz and Kip
Hello Weldco.

Your application has been Denied. You're still very fresh and the community doesn't know well. If you surely spend time playing in our servers, you might be acknowledged and your chances to become an Admin might increase. It is best if you apply in 3 or 4 months, so you can get the "UNLOZE Experience" and understand how things work in the community.

Greetings,
The Senior Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.