Not open for further replies.

shoxx_1307

New User
Aug 27, 2020
1. General Information.
-Nickname: Shoxx_1307
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180065
-Server(s) you are applying for: Zombie Escape
-Current Activity: I play on the server everyday , always in the afternoon and in the evening

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
i want to support the server and help players if they need help

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?

I played Counter Strike Source with 15, I always played normally and met a lot of hackers, so I didn't feel like playing with hacker anymore, and 2 years ago I discovered zombie escape, I was on 2 server admin and have experience and knows how to deal with situations, for example if someone spams with a soundboard then I warn them first and then I would mute them for 12 hours

4. Can you play during late hours?
yes i can, i always play until 11pm during the week and on weekends i always play until 3 or 4 in the morning

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate or breaking the server rules on purpose.
First I would warn the player so that he knows what he is doing that it is wrong, if he continues with it I would ban the player for 20 - 30 minutes, if he still does not do this then I would give the player a 2 hour ban

6. Other stuff and/or last words.
Thank you for reading my application , I would be happy to hear from you, thank you

Didn't knew you changed your name Franzimaus, was a bit confused earlier today and thought you were a completely new guy

+1 and good luck

Reactions: shoxx_1307
1. General Information.
-Nickname: Shoxx_1307
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180065
-Server(s) you are applying for: Zombie Escape
-Current Activity: I play on the server everyday , always in the afternoon and in the evening

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
i want to support the server and help players if they need help

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?

I played Counter Strike Source with 15, I always played normally and met a lot of hackers, so I didn't feel like playing with hacker anymore, and 2 years ago I discovered zombie escape, I was on 2 server admin and have experience and knows how to deal with situations, for example if someone spams with a soundboard then I warn them first and then I would mute them for 12 hours

4. Can you play during late hours?
yes i can, i always play until 11pm during the week and on weekends i always play until 3 or 4 in the morning

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate or breaking the server rules on purpose.
First I would warn the player so that he knows what he is doing that it is wrong, if he continues with it I would ban the player for 20 - 30 minutes, if he still does not do this then I would give the player a 2 hour ban

6. Other stuff and/or last words.
Thank you for reading my application , I would be happy to hear from you, thank you
Heio.

So we are aware of your application and reviewing it. We will give you a response in a few days.

Reactions: shoxx_1307
Heio.

So we are aware of your application and reviewing it. We will give you a response in a few days.
I have some topics I would need clarification on with you. Please reach out to me on discord as soon as possible to move on to the next step in the process of Admin Application.

Hello Shoxx_1307.
After a conversation with you and clarifying that you are you're not Franzimaus, but, in fact, her brother.
Our discussion and meeting were in regards to thinking of Franzimaus as we know her in the community and this was her account, as well as on steam. But, as you changed your name in April 2021. We do not know if you were fully in control or active during that time or anything else. Therefore with that regard of not knowing who you are and the context of you playing ZE etc. We cant your application.
Please make sure you play on the account so we can get familiar with you.

Your application has been Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.