Admin activity

Kaby

KEK
VIP
Oct 11, 2016
Hello everyone :) I created this thread, cause in my oppinion there are a lot of inactive admins on the ze server. I am not gonna say kick those guys, there might be valid reasons why ppl can not spend so much time on the server. Could be school, work a girlfriend or what ever, so it's not up to me to call names of the inactive admins. I think the leadership knows who are active and who not. So why i created this thread is not to blame the inactive admins, its more about giving you the advice to add some ppl who play a lot on the server and are also known in this community for a longer time (so u dont burn ur hands :) ) to the admin team. Ofc those ppl are rare but yeah they exist. Same here i dont want to give u names of players i think about, cause my oppinion is subjectiv and not objective. If u still want to hear names, just pm me. So we dont get the monthly dose of drama this time. But i think some actions should be taken to increase the population on the server. Because the activity on the server dropped in the last month. So i just want this server/community to become even more great than it is atm. Hopefully u get my point. Best regards Kabz0r :)

Why did you said my name I'm active D:

The server just come back it's a bit hard to judge you know :/

Reactions: vinto
I just wanna add this topic is about the general situation, so the server downtime should not fit into this

We're always going to be looking at the admin activity, nevertheless.
It's just that we've been so busy rebuilding the community from scratch, that we haven't had time to even be in-game.
Things are going to stabilize soon. Give it some time.

Reactions: qlimaX and jenz
Hello everyone :) I created this thread, cause in my oppinion there are a lot of inactive admins on the ze server. I am not gonna say kick those guys, there might be valid reasons why ppl can not spend so much time on the server. Could be school, work a girlfriend or what ever, so it's not up to me to call names of the inactive admins. I think the leadership knows who are active and who not. So why i created this thread is not to blame the inactive admins, its more about giving you the advice to add some ppl who play a lot on the server and are also known in this community for a longer time (so u dont burn ur hands :) ) to the admin team. Ofc those ppl are rare but yeah they exist. Same here i dont want to give u names of players i think about, cause my oppinion is subjectiv and not objective. If u still want to hear names, just pm me. So we dont get the monthly dose of drama this time. But i think some actions should be taken to increase the population on the server. Because the activity on the server dropped in the last month. So i just want this server/community to become even more great than it is atm. Hopefully u get my point. Best regards Kabz0r :)

Im active again, pickler.
>_<

the last days i got so much depressed from the servers's collapse, that i went at my basement to torture more Qlimax, Zegawa and Migza....

oh la la.
Erebus will be pleased with this, or maybe not, because it means he is not going deep enough :wlenny:
I'm Erebus's favorite :wlenny:
cthulhu-hentai.jpg