UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
Title: Amsterdam -Intermittent Network Disruption

Date: Monday, 30/JAN/2017
Start time: 23:36 UTC
Event type: Outage

We are currently experiencing intermittent network issues in our Amsterdam location that is affecting all connectivity for all servers in this location. Our Network Engineers are currently investigating the possible cause and long-term resolution to this. We will continue to update this post as we have more information. Thank you for your patience, and if you have questions please contact us via [email protected].

UPDATE - 30/JAN/2017, 23:39 UTC : It has come to our attention that our main transit provider in our Amsterdam location is undergoing a emergency maintenance window. We have shut down our ports with this provider, to stop any further connectivity issues, and we will be running on our other two providers until the morning tomorrow, 31/JAN/2017. Please accept our apologies for these unwarranted issues. If you continue to experience issues please contact us at [email protected].

This is the first time so far we experienced any down time at 100tb.com since we moved our fastdl over there about 4-5 months ago. What this means is that you cant download maps and will recieve an missing maps error. In the same way you also cant download any custom content like playermodels.

I dont think there is too much i can do about this but im also investigating whatever options i got. If they have not fixed the fastDl tommorow again we might need to temporarily move all fastDl files over to our SYS box again. @.george @Nivinski

Reactions: ZeGaWa
update: well i guess everything is already up again lol. But ye just so you are informed it could happen that the fastDl goes completely down again if they need to/ decide to move it.

Reactions: ZeGaWa
i told you that something is happening in holland.... my eshop's server died :Iregretmylife::iregretmylife2:

just dont tell us that the hole unloze is gonna fall again :P