2022 Zombie Escape balance Voting

Vote on what you want to happen regarding the current balancing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZCleanse makes things alot fairer fot ZM. Even with ZCleanse it is not very effective against fire items as the fire stacks. ZCleanse should stay in my opinion

Reactions: bAka
I voted to buff Humans. Previously I voted to remain the same but after seeing how despicable and terrible maps are being played and the lack of skill from CT’s it made me change my opinion. Although, I’m against ZAmmo.

Reactions: jenz and Mini.
I voted to buff Humans. Previously I voted to remain the same but after seeing how despicable and terrible maps are being played and the lack of skill from CT’s it made me change my opinion. Although, I’m against ZAmmo.
The Skill got back on Unloze, yeah i realised.

The conclusion on the vote is that almost not a single person bothered reading here before voting. Showcasing how people want to have a say on things without putting any effort or attention to what its about. This just further makes me believe that its pointless to include majority of people on anything here now a days...

There will be no follow up vote thread, staff will just discuss changes and pick them. Most likely when we do balancing again in the future it will also be done without any voting at all.

10 people voted for buffing humans. (jenz, shino, mini, william, kaka, alcolo, ness, bantu, martin, rippër)
1 people voted for changing nothing. (kabby)
1 people voted for nerfing zombies. (matsuki)

If you wonder why all other votes are ignored maybe its time that you finally read the first post.
lastly to say: we did not count kiku and maso because they did not explain why they voted for no change, instead they talked about suggestions for what could be changed.

Also pretty obvious to say here is that kabz0r was literally the only guy voting for no change who spend more than 5 seconds on it.

First action done:
Multiplier that decides how much cash a client shall receive upon dealing damage. sm_damagecashmultiplier "0.33" is now set to 0.66 instead which means you get more money for shooting zombies

famas got slightly buffed: 45 bullets instead of 40 and its knockback got a bit increased as well (change will first take effect after server crash/restart).

Reactions: Mini.