#1 Poll For Incoming FF Event

What do you want ? (3 votes per person, Poll End Tuesday)

• Feywood

• Mako

• Cosmo

• Wanderers

• Temple Ancient

• Paramina

• Westersand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
explain moltard ho a map can break texture on a second map X) ?

all those makofags voting the same maps again when there is new ff map. ridiculous ^^

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

"Oh look, we had a Mako event not even a month ago, we should totally have it again, because we are boring fags. And when we are at it, why won't we make next event on Mako too?"

Don't be like that. Ty.
PS: @jenz Have you ever thought about making a Mako only server for the makofags to jerk off on it all day? :kappa: no:kappa:

seriously, it should be better to remove mako from the list, it already have been played. And come on, wester? we don't need an event to play it, it's like mako. I should say that wester is more play than mako thes days. So let's play other maps

And yes temple can't win.... unfortunaly. But it's a cool map i don't understand why ppls don't vote for it, oh yea i remember it's hard to learn a new map.

seriously, it should be better to remove mako from the list, it already have been played. And come on, wester? we don't need an event to play it, it's like mako. I should say that wester is more play than mako thes days. So let's play other maps

And yes temple can't win.... unfortunaly. But it's a cool map i don't understand why ppls don't vote for it, oh yea i remember it's hard to learn a new map.
Dunno if there is a new version, but last time I played Temple like 1 or 2 months ago, it was impossible to beat. Holding of zombies while dodging lasers and shooting the boss is pretty retarded thing to do.

I think we should wait with Westersand Event until the new version is out.

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

"Oh look, we had a Mako event not even a month ago, we should totally have it again, because we are boring fags. And when we are at it, why won't we make next event on Mako too?"

Don't be like that. Ty.
PS: @jenz Have you ever thought about making a Mako only server for the makofags to jerk off on it all day? :kappa: no:kappa:
thats already been attempted with both mako and minas :I of course not by me but by map fags

Reactions: Serra
Of course it didn't worked, you would heard of that if it would works. For the simple reason that even ppls loving mako minas can't play it an entire week without beeing disgusted, otherwise we would hear of that and it would continu to be alive. what a joke a server only mako or minas ...

I agree Neon, but if i remember i saw humans legit win it one time (and it was at the beggining when we tested the map so...) you are talking about the balrog boss with laser after the bridge?

I agree Neon, but if i remember i saw humans legit win it one time (and it was at the beggining when we tested the map so...) you are talking about the balrog boss with laser after the bridge?
Balrog? Oo Only Balrog i know about is in Minas and Tyranny...

mmmh, maybe it's in wanderer, i clearly remember a balrog after a bridge where zombies come faster and humans have to shoot the boss then zombies come while laser spawn

explain moltard ho a map can break texture on a second map X) ?
Because stuffs from the map is precached by the players when they play it.
And if texture path + name are also used in the next maps, the game will re-use that precached texture.

And cause temple fucked up with particles use and texture, it can show wrong texture or missing texture on others maps.
There is even a sound/music used in temple that is not packed, and ofc mako use the same sound (copy pasta :lenny:).
-> playing mako after temple will make the sound not play (the sound.cache will make game think it's missing from mako even if it's packed in the map).

tl;dr: blame Temple mapper :lenny:

Reactions: ZeGaWa and vinto
oh ok i see, that's why sometimes i don't hear some musics specially in ff maps. Ok bois go vote temple all and brake mako and wester :kappa:

Reactions: Moltard
Status
Not open for further replies.