Event #416 || No point for titles when players are blind

Bantu

Admin
Mapper
May 8, 2020
A9OgMz2.png
Don't forget to join the CS:S Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 16th of March 2024.
The hour will be
17:00 Amsterdam time.
You can convert to your own timezone by using this website: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the Event be?
We will play the following maps:

ze_yuki_base_v3
ze_saw_final
ze_sit_caelum_paradisus_b7s

ze_kage_a2s

Kickers: On ze_saw_final and ze_kage_a2s, VIP mode and Blind mode on

Note: We will begin 1 hour earlier than usual

You can download the maps on the TL;DR.
TL;DR
Server: CS:S Zombie Escape
Server IP: 135.125.188.157:27015
Maps:

ze_yuki_base_v3
ze_saw_final
ze_sit_caelum_paradisus_b7s
ze_kage_a2s

Date: 16/03/2024
Time: 16:00 GMT+1 // 17:00 CET server time
Leader: Any willing one
Rewards: None

Thank you for playing the event

We didn't beat last stage of yuki base as most of us hasn't/haven't played the stage for a while as It does require a leader that knows the stage completely. I should have done more checking on it so I apologize if we skipped it abruptly.

We won ze_saw_final and ze_sit_caelum_paradisus_b7s but not sure on the last map ze_kage_a2s as I had to leave on the last couple of minutes of struggle.
Best part of the event was the never ending struggles despite it being hard, we kept trying to win. Fun event overall

I might have not mentioned here but I said it on public servers, If you do have a well thought event idea, do tell me of it. I am open to ideas for events but make sure it's a well thought of and not some random spam map where we could normally nominate.

I normally play on the server if you want to catch me there or you can post your idea on discord or msg me.

I will try to keep it weekly with events.
Until then see you on the next struggling event (¬‿¬)