Zeus

Retired Admin
Feb 19, 2018
Sweden
1. General Information.
Name : Zeus
Steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/KabelJunior
Applying for : ZE
Current Activity : Can play 3 hours a day MON - FRI. 4-5 hours on weekends. Will be starting to study, hence i wont be able to play as much during normal days.
2. Why do you want to be an admin? :
I want to be able to help out with the server and also help out players. Very short and concise (:

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? To begin with, I was an admin here not too long ago before I went on my military service. Served as a group commander at first & then got the role of gunner on the 97 SAM & later the 98 SAM system. Because of my time as a group commander I've changed quite a bit as an individual. Other than my service I've been admin on TEH warriors long time ago & also have taken admin roles on other games.

4. Can you play during edgy hours?
On nights it depends. But i will be able to play early mornings.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose.
Warn the player & explain what hes doing and why its against the rules (Many people dont know what inflating is). After warning/explaining & the individual still continues to inflate, i will kick the person. If the individual rejoins and still continues to inflate I will ban the person for a shorter period.
Anyone is free to fill me in on this if it has changed. But if the the individual in question continues with the same thing that he got banned for before, the next ban will be an extended one.

6. Other stuff and/or last words.
Will be nice to be able to play on this server again & hopefully be able to help it out as an admin.

Zeus

Status
Not open for further replies.