[ZE] OtonikaK's Application for admoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtonikaK

Retired Admin
May 25, 2017
France
Hello guys !
So yeah, i'm trying the application after 4 years.

1. General Information.
Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-So i'm OtonikaK as you can see
-I've hit the 24, so i got older obviously
-STEAM_0:1:33769988
-I'm applying for the ZE.
-I'm actually coming whenever i want coz of my schedule ( still working at a delivering pizza man)

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.

We'll, nothing much changed since the last time, all i want is getting fun and kind of looking for some " responsabilities ". Since i've grow up i can tell the difference between jokes and serious things.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.

I don't have that much of knowledge, all i can say it's that i've always been a listen guy, sometimes sure i love leading some maps but i have to improve my english though. As a working guy i know what it is to work and do things as they have to be done.

4. Can you play during late hours? Do you have the possibility to play during late hours (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage the server around these hours by yourself.

As i said, i'm playing whenever i want, i'm a night worker so when i'm heading home when it's like 11 pm most of the time so i'm going to sleep late like " 3 / 4 am "

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate or breaking the server rules on purpose. Explain to us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seem important to you.

The first thing is to make him understand that there are some rules to respect on the server and giving him a "little warning" like if he's spamming the mic i would say to him to release his button a bit coz it's annoying people most of the time, if he don't understand, i'll keep telling him to not spam, and at the 3rd warning, a little 5 min mute, and if he continue, 30mn .. 1h .. I mean, you know lul

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!

I'm not waiting to be accepted, but after thoses years on the server i know most of the things, and how things works, i know that people can be some trolls, like me, but i know when to stops, and make people understand that sometimes we can be serious and play in fun mood.

That's all for me,
Thanks you have a greet time !
OtonikaK.

"'...)but i have to improve my english though."

Well you said it, it won't do. Your application is close to perfect english, but not there yet.
You wrote "Thanks you have a greet time !". This is unacceptable. As a serious professional development and innovation -driven team, we need the best of the best.
For this reason I am leaving an extremely negative opinion on your application, and will pressure others into changing their opinion.

Thanks you have a greet time on ours forum.

• Haha
Reactions: OtonikaK
Yet another weeb admin in the team. Denied.
jk, good luck, dude, you'll make it :peepopog:
P.S.: tfw Otonikak is applying cuz he's too tired of yelling "MiNaSu TiRiThU >‿<" himself and just wants to use !otonikak :wlenny:

Reactions: 44 Colt
Status
Not open for further replies.