yumni

New User
Jul 22, 2023
Malaysia
1. General Information.
-Nickname: yumni
-Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:533682529
-Server(s) you are applying for: UNLOZE | Zombie Escape
-Current Activity: I can play 3+ hours a day or maybe can extend more hour at midnight or anytime needed

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I want to become an admin because I want to learn on how the admin do their work, responsibilities, and also I want to have new experience. It may be tough but I want to try it. Beside, this is my favourite zombie escape server that I really enjoy. Most of my play time on css just in this server. All of laugh, fun, communities mostly in this server. Lastly, I've seen lately not much admin active maybe I could help to monitor the server when needed.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
Unfortunately I don't have any experience being an admin before but I used to host a private server (Basically just a simple bhop server to train my hopping and try some simple admin command). Maybe this would benefit having me as an admin.

4. Can you play during late hours?
I can play anytime late or early hours as long as people need me or anything.
I normally can join the server late hour since I just have classes in the morning ( Normal university life). But mostly on weekends I can stay longer than weekdays.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, suspect a player to inflate or break the server rules on purpose.
As a brand new admin, I will ask nicely to the suspect that break the rules on purpose. Then, I will give him/her 2 warnings. If the player keep breaking the rules, the player will get ban. The length will change depend on their behaviour. If the player keep inflating or trolling, the amount of ban will increase. In chat or microphone situation, it will be the same. I will give 2 warnings and telling them the reason. If this goes on, the player will get mute. Of course, I will make sure the player really break the rule on purpose. I will not banning or mute someone without a reason.

6. Other stuff and/or last words.
This is my 2nd time that I apply to become an admin. After learning the environment and communities, maybe I could try my luck again to learn something new by being an admin. The work, the responsibility and more. The first application that I posted using my old name, Deni but since a lot of player confusing with the other player which is name same as mine. I also use a lot name in-game while playing because I don't any specific name that I can keep. After a period of time thinking, I decided to change my name to yumni and it will be easy to people recognize me. For now, some of the people might not recognize me but I will try my best to greet to all of the player. In conclusion, UNLOZE is the best gaming community that I ever experience playing and I hope I can be the part of the team. I hope SA can give me a chance to hold this job. I also took a lot of month and even years try to improve my language, speaking, and listening to understand all of the people. That's all from me. Thanks for spending your time to read this application!.

yumni sends his regard.

Reactions: love
Hi,

First off thanks for applying. Unfortunately we're going to have to reject this at this time. After internal discussion it's become clear that none of the admins appear to know anything about you. This maybe due to a name change or you're just not engaging the community enough. To correct this the easiest thing to do is keep engaging with the community. Form posts, voice chat in game, text chat in game or Discord so that more people get a feel for who you are. Do this and reapply in say 3 to 5 months and I'm sure you'd be given a chance.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.