XiDeR's Application? :POGGERS:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be completely honest, I don't see you too often on the server, when I do, you always jump on the chance to shit talk the community/server, this shouldn't be the behavior of an admin. Also earlier you said you were bored of CSS, is becoming an admin the motivation booster to get you interested in playing CSS again?

I'm gonna be completely honest, I don't see you too often on the server, when I do, you always jump on the chance to shit talk the community/server, this shouldn't be the behavior of an admin. Also earlier you said you were bored of CSS, is becoming an admin the motivation booster to get you interested in playing CSS again?
Are you sure we're talking about the same XiDeR here? XD
Oh and btw, fuck UNLOZE :wlenny:

Man the cap levels are high in your comment, plus i gave you a +1 on your app and you see me now non-admin material, clearly, you know nothing.

Reactions: Kip and Rippër
tenor.png

Reactions: Bane, Kip and XiDeR
Well made application @XiDeR . Id like to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED
Please reach out to me on discord or steam so we can move to the next step.

Status
Not open for further replies.