Not open for further replies.

William! :D

Plumber in a world of perfect pipes
Veteran Admin
Feb 25, 2017
Sweden
General information:
Why do I want to become an admin?
I saw the announcement and simply thought I'd give it a go. I've been playing zombie escape with this community ever since i3D (and possible earlier) and I'd love to help out on the server. Usually I tend to keep to myself and just follow the leaders and admins, do my best for the team and have fun so I don't think am very known amongst the players but I always get along with everyone I talk to and I am good at welcoming new players and helping them on the server. I'd love to be part of shaping this community into better, both in the forums and on the server. Unlike some past admins I've seen, I am not in favour of abusing or trolling but rather picking out on the things that ruin the zombie escape experience for the regular players. Of course I love having fun as well!

What past experience do I have?
As for being an admin on css, sadly none. As for playing css, I know almost every map. I once made a short map but it's long lost and I think that's about it. As for other games (mainly Runescape hehe), I've been an active leader of bigger clans. Never been an admin in a server (apart from self made ones) but I've played the game long enough to intuitively know how it works and I can pick up the technical parts (such as admin commands) fairly quickly.

Other stuff
I am not entirely sure what the admin team is currently looking for and how active one has to be (I play every week but not every day because of uni) so I'd love getting more info on that. As I said, I saw the announcement and thought I'd try. The admin team already seems big so I am not sure what would be expected from me but I am ready to commit to the responsibilities handed to me. I'm also okay with not being picked, I just hope the Unloze zombie escape community does not die since I love being a part of it. By far the best ZE server there is!

Pretty nice application. Experience is usually not a problem for new admins, since the work is not that hard and you will have time to learn it anyway. As for the activity, Playing daily is not mandatory ( but it helps of course ). This is in the end secondary stuff we do, whereas school/work takes priority over that. Stay active on the community and you will have a good chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.