Why You Still Playing Cs:s in 2021 ?

ZED

User
Apr 12, 2021
i dont know where to start but i was asking my self this question many times last few days , for me as a player started playing this game on 2006 and still playing it and only it :") and i thought why not asking you guys this question too :")
for me i started in 2006 with the beta the one with 2 skins only and i played cs1.6 before it in 2004 and the changing in graphics amazed me alot and my 1st map was cs_havana and you can imagine the sun shine above the hostages it was amazing .. then in 2008 i stopped using the cracked version " setti " and i bought it from steam and etc i enjoyed every thing
and in 2009 Clayman known nowadays as Rechyyy uploaded something blow my mind and made me even love this game more .. it was this montage inc 2 .. he made also 1 and 3 but for me 2 was the best i recommend you guys to watch it you gonna love it
he reuploaded it in 2020 cus it was deleted
so basically this is why i still love this game and cant stop playing it .. simply its the nostalgia about the good old days when you were just a kid or older and you have less Responsibilities and you dont have to work you just have your own world .. counter strike source :")
i'm so excited to read your answers guys :")

• Love
Reactions: Sanity
Basically the same reasons, I used to play CSS religiously back in the day, including in clans and ran a few communities. That frag video is one of my favourites. I played CSS since the beta was introduced - here is my oldest screenshot from about early 2005 - look at the old player model in the background, and my ping (probably why I had highest score...)

old old.JPG

CSS ZE still has the better players and requires more skill.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ZED and Kaka
I bought source by mistake back in 2010-2011, it was suppose to be 1.6 because that was the counter strike game to play. Anyways source didnt really stick on me like tf2 did so i played that for a few years and then in 2014-2015 i remembered watching this video a few years back

It led me to try ze again and i went from csgo ze to css ze. What keeps me playing these days it's mostly the familiar faces you see on the server and me knowing the game mechanics and most maps

• Love
Reactions: jenz, ZED and Migza
Basically the same reasons, I used to play CSS religiously back in the day, including in clans and ran a few communities. That frag video is one of my favourites. I played CSS since the beta was introduced - here is my oldest screenshot from about early 2005 - look at the old player model in the background, and my ping (probably why I had highest score...)

View attachment 1292

CSS ZE still has the better players and requires more skill.
man that screen shot gets so many memories to me :"( what a great days :"(

I have invested way too much time and effort into the game-mode to fully quit.
:tbc:
truly its sad to hear that :"( valve in cs:go made that change when dev players cant do anything in the game not like cs 1.6 or css .. valve didnt know that there are many dev players like you made that much effort that even valve dev's cant do something compared to them .. in ze server for example you made tons of hard work with all of that plugins you made maybe you maybe botox maybe all the others plugins makers .. this is something if valve or even gabe n know about they will respect css players more but they just dont care .. all they care about now is collecting much cash from cs:go skins and packs .. :"( but trust me in the future you will get back to the game just like many of us .. cus this is how things going .. you came back not for something but just to remember the old days and feeling a better feeling besides the life stress etc ,, hope you just having happy life take care :")

Reactions: Glacius Verglas
Old ZE the good old days. This video is my favourite ZE YouTube video.

i rly dont know who created this video but its realy amazing :hyperclap:
damn 2009 .. its amazing to know that these maps created before 2009 :") and ze was a thing before 2009 :") its shocking to me

I got addicted to CSS ZE on the i3d server:

if you listen at 2:05 this is where the original "admoon pls minas tirith" came from :D

Last edited:
i dont know where to start but i was asking my self this question many times last few days , for me as a player started playing this game on 2006 and still playing it and only it :") and i thought why not asking you guys this question too :")
for me i started in 2006 with the beta the one with 2 skins only and i played cs1.6 before it in 2004 and the changing in graphics amazed me alot and my 1st map was cs_havana and you can imagine the sun shine above the hostages it was amazing .. then in 2008 i stopped using the cracked version " setti " and i bought it from steam and etc i enjoyed every thing
and in 2009 Clayman known nowadays as Rechyyy uploaded something blow my mind and made me even love this game more .. it was this montage inc 2 .. he made also 1 and 3 but for me 2 was the best i recommend you guys to watch it you gonna love it
he reuploaded it in 2020 cus it was deleted
so basically this is why i still love this game and cant stop playing it .. simply its the nostalgia about the good old days when you were just a kid or older and you have less Responsibilities and you dont have to work you just have your own world .. counter strike source :")
i'm so excited to read your answers guys :")
Same as well, Incorporated 2 is one of my favorite CSS clips, I am playing CSS since 2015 starting on old v34 (aka setti) and I play steam CSS too, but my first ever CS and computer game in 2011 was CS 1.6
I also enjoy new CSS clips, there are a lot of editors still interested in CSS editing and I am so surprised by that xD
here is one of my favorite CSS clips too

• Love
Reactions: ZED