where i can find servers like this or mod so I can play with bots ?

On our Zombie Riot server: zr.unloze.com:27016
sorry but this is not the same server in the video this is just regular zombie server and it's really boring

can I have the mod in the video ? al least the mod name

• Haha
Reactions: Mayu
sorry but this is not the same server in the video this is just regular zombie server and it's really boring

can I have the mod in the video ? al least the mod name
ya walad

you are showing us a 13 year old video and telling us that you want a server like this xD
You'll have to make one yourself or ask Jan Doedel the server IP.

From the video, it looks like a zombie riot server, just like ours but the boss skin is different. Play on the IP Kip mentioned and get to the boss day and you'll have a similar experience as in the video.

• Haha
Reactions: Kip
ya walad

you are showing us a 13 year old video and telling us that you want a server like this xD

From the video, it looks like a zombie riot server, just like ours but the boss skin is different. Play on the IP Kip mentioned and get to the boss day and you'll have a similar experience as in the video.
thank you yes i just found its zombie riot I did my own server lan but I got problem the whole map is black for some reason there is no textures

ya walad

ياخي انت عربي قول من البداية هههههههههه