What's the player that you miss more in Css?

Fereloz

Mapper
Aug 11, 2020
Morocco
The player that i miss more is Saddong, it has been 1 year since he has been offline, Saddong inspired me thanks to his maps to start making maps, not only that, he has helped me to solve questions that i was having with it, beside of his maps, his mic spam and lennyspam makes him a really funny guy, i don't know why he left without saying anything and for now it has been a year since he was offline, it's a guy that i enjoyed a lot with him and i hope he can return back someday.7966db659e720b25bbe1053e3b8cc621 (1).gif

Reactions: masotflikr and Kip
I miss @Zeus

He was one of the first Admins that joined at the same time as me and we kinda created the "Night Admins". Long time ZE sessions until fucking 04:00 or 05:00 and smurfing on CS:GO on fucking 150 ping servers. He sometimes pops out in #health-fitness on Discord, but I do miss playing with him.

My Swedish brother ;)

nayuta (previously named yuna/apo), was a god at ze, but moved onto bhop/kz WRs. Was one of my early inspirations in improving my movement skills in ze, akin to players like encap and lightweight hiker is nowadays.

Reactions: masotflikr
I miss some people like Crytek, he was cool and very good mood.

Sahok perfect Lifeblood of Zombie Escape ruski. Ugurfuk, Dubstep aka Trapwhore. Sanji ( where is he ) But Blizz, i dont miss you, you boatescape fagg

SoadY1991, he was the man that got me into Zombie Escape in 2016, but when I, somehow, destroyed my only laptop that was meant for work, I always watch his Gameplay on my phone everyday for some times. Finally, In 26 November 2021, I bought my original copy of Steam Cs Source, but also regrettably finding out that "Silas" will no longer upload and play games anymore due to his eye disease. I wish he could get on server to upload Mako as his last video althought he hates the map.

Reactions: ForLorn and Lambda
SoadY1991, he was the man that got me into Zombie Escape in 2016, but when I, somehow, destroyed my only laptop that was meant for work, I always watch his Gameplay on my phone everyday for some times. Finally, In 26 November 2021, I bought my original copy of Steam Cs Source, but also regrettably finding out that "Silas" will no longer upload and play games anymore due to his eye disease. I wish he could get on server to upload Mako as his last video althought he hates the map.
He is on ocassionaly ive seen him be on roughly a year ago maybe less

HaRd_GayTazeree*Avatar (Dj)
Saddong Heroine Hussein
8===D— (owner of shit player)
teebee
F00BAR
Vanster (the old vanster not the current)

Reactions: Luke
hard_wtf was the first ever friend I made on ZE back on hellz. He has come back once or twice but never for any length of time :pepehands:

Also I miss when The Calculating God didn't play up his persona.

Reactions: jenz