What about the zr? (aka tell us your opinion about what we should improve)

Well I would suggest that u add an lol plugin which are about class and more

Please stop the RTV spam. When you are in a game with 1 other person who RTV's every round (farming?)... You will never get past day 1. Yay.

And while you're at it, 16 days are more fun.

Fernando Uribe [#694] [STEAM_0:0:69105167 <NoSteam>]

Look at the logs pls. Very annoying!

Edit; You do know that I dont want to report a player, but i want to have the minimum players required to execute the RTV command set to 3 instead of 1?

You have proof in the log that this player rejoins and constantly RTV's the map.

But if you only take action if I must deliver proof, then dont bother. Im not an admin, so I cant pull up the logs, I dont have anything recorded. The logs speak for themselves. I gave you a steam ID, and the time is about the time of my first post.

So its up to unloze if any action needs to be taken. I cannot decide on this.

Edit; You do know that I dont want to report a player, but i want to have the minimum players required to execute the RTV command set to 3 instead of 1?

You have proof in the log that this player rejoins and constantly RTV's the map.

But if you only take action if I must deliver proof, then dont bother. Im not an admin, so I cant pull up the logs, I dont have anything recorded. The logs speak for themselves. I gave you a steam ID, and the time is about the time of my first post.

So its up to unloze if any action needs to be taken. I cannot decide on this.
yep that's why I don't bother playing the riot server anymore. They RTV as soon as they join the server to choose the usual camping maps eg house ( nacs favourite hiding in that little room throwing his frags ).