Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glacius Verglas

The Frosty One
Developer
Oct 11, 2016
Finland
We are going to prepare for a new forum / upgrade of our current forum.

We've had talks about which forum software to use going forward, but the leadership hasn't reached a full agreement on what the best option would be. Thus, I'm making this thread to ask you, the community to vote on what forum software you think we should be using going forward.

This poll will be taken into consideration when we do the switch from Xenforo 1.
Please vote which option you would like the most after checking out all the options given.
I've attached an image of a feature comparison between forum software below.

Zq6HKFS.png

Links to each option;

since you are asking us, and i think most of us aren't familiar with this so we choose according to what exactly?
UI, features, etc... ?

also look at the aesthetic of the forums in the links.
not just the table

Invision really does look fresh and like a clean website

While this vote is fair, I think some people in the staff have more knowledge regarding the technical aspects and their votes should weigh a lot more than ours. After all, they (glacius only I guess) are the ones who will manage it.

Reactions: Ajax and 541m4n
While this vote is fair, I think some people in the staff have more knowledge regarding the technical aspects and their votes should weigh a lot more than ours. After all, they (glacius only I guess) are the ones who will manage it.

also including that most of us arent too acknowledgeable on the technical side of things, i second what william said :oceanman:
leave it to the highers up not us ze peasants

"This poll will be taken into consideration when we do the switch from Xenforo 1."

I think @Glacius means by this that the poll is here to introduce the options to community and their opinion will be considered while the Technical Staff will make the final decision.