tribiskos's admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribiskos

コズミックガルー
Retired Admin
May 30, 2021
1) Greetings, my name is tribiskos and I am almost 16 years old. My steam ID is 76561198182959681 and I want to apply to the ZE server and I am active throughout the day every day .

2) I want to become an admin because I want to experience what true responsibility feels like and it would also really prepare me for life and work in general and I also want to make the servers fun and enjoyable for ALL players and uphold one of the greatest online community that has ever existed and I CANNOT tolerate cheating, verbal abuse, cyber bullying and the rest because I HATE BULLIES AND CHEATERS. Especially on this beautiful beautiful server and community.

3) I have played on the ZE server a few years ago quite a lot but I stopped for some time but now I came back and will never leave again and also a couple of years ago I was an admin in a TF2 server and worked with the creator and became friends with him but sadly that didn't last long because due to my inactivity in TF2 so he removed me from his friends list BUT we are still partially friends and I also dealt with cheaters on the server and helped others out with everything like giving them crafting items and tips and also very soon I will be going on a 3 week program where I and 15 others around my age will develop our life and social skills together and in the final week we will do a community project for our local community AND I'm also part of PADI (a worldwide corporation founded in 1966) where scuba divers like me share our experience and adventures we had during our dives but I didn't have the chance to go to any trips due to covid and ridiculous prices BUT I have done the training which includes trusting and communicating with dive buddies.

4) I can play anytime from 8am-9pm (GMT+1) but there are some occasions where I am unable to because I still have to take care of real life things, especially now because I am going to college in September and I need to prepare myself for it and as for the 3 week program I will be gone for 5 days during the 1st week and for the other 2 weeks I will be leaving home in the morning and come back at night so I will still have time to play for 1-2 hours. The program starts on the 26th of July this year.

5) I would start off with being very friendly and calm towards the player and ask him/she why is he/she doing what he/she is doing then I would give him/her a warning of the consequences of his/her actions and give them 1 more chance but if they are still doing it then I would give them a mild punishment like kicking them out or muting them and if that still doesn't resolve the problem then I would turn to heavier punishments like banning but at first I would ban them for a few hours then keep raising the duration to weeks, months, years or permanent if necessary but it resolves around the rule that was broken and how many times it was broken.

6) Alright :D that is everything. Thank you so so much for taking the time to read this and I want to apologise if I posted this on the wrong thing or if the applications are closed but the the entire site really confused me and I didn't know what to do so I just decided to write an application and I also want to say hello to my new friends or soon to be friends that I am sure to grow a good and healthy bond with :D

Yours sincerely. Tribiskos.

Hey, nice application! You are a bit young but I really like your sincere and novel replies. The second paragraph is perhaps unconvential but definitely one that warmed to read. You are also a very active player, at least ever since the new rank reset.

Out of genuine curiosity, what is this "3 week program"? It comes off a bit like a sect. Can you tell us more about it? Also the scuba diving experience sounds pretty cool. All of this is perhaps not very relevant to ZE administrating as the tasks are not quite like a "job". You're merely here to help to regulate the gameplay at times. Glad to read more personal insight into you as a person tho!

I think your reply on point 5 is sugarcoating the scenario a bit. Do not be afraid to make a mistake or take action as an admin. That's how you learn how to become a good admin.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Lisa, Jan and Kip
Hey :D so this 3 week program is called NCS summer so I guess you never heard of it but NCS stands for National Citizen Service and it was established to help young people around the age of 16 and 17 to become more confident and build and learn vital skills for life like cooking, money management, social skills etc and ever since it was established it helped and changed over 600,000 lives and each outcome was extraordinary because depressed or unsocial teens became confident and gotten life long friends in the end. But sadly this is for only for 16 and 17 year olds and I wish all age groups were involved in NCS summer :D

Reactions: William! :D
And by the, I know may not have much experience with managing an online server but hey, I will try my best and promise that I will learn quite quickly to become a good admin :D

Reactions: William! :D
Hello, tribiskos

Thank you for applying to our community. The SA team is aware of your application and we will give you a response as soon as we've reached a mutual agreement. We apologize for the delay.

Best of luck!

Reactions: jenz
Hello tribiskoss your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me on discord or steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.