The Nosteamers currently inhabiting Unloze and its consequences have been a disaster for the server population.

iszaar

Admin
Mapper
May 14, 2021
Norway
The Nosteamers currently inhabiting Unloze and its consequences have been a disaster for the server population. They have greatly increased the votes for bad maps like mako_v5 and mako_v6, but they have decreased the playtime on good maps like minas, ruined maps by trolling with Materia and has led to widespread psychological suffering with how they perform worse on average than the Lifeblood of Zombie Escape bots. The continued increase of nosteamers will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject Unlozers to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the average Unlozers IQ, it will probably lead to greater population disruption during peak hours and it may lead to increased phyiscal suffering even in "good" maps.

• Haha
Reactions: Bane and pickle
i do always love to take an opportunity for suppressing nosteamers and treating them worse than steam players ngl. but ye mostly we dont have above 3-4 anyways?

Reactions: William! :D
Because nosteamers are totally an entirely different kind of specie of human with different thinking properties and all players with css on steam take the best decisions for unloze (map votes, server setting votes *cough* etc). It is only ever nosteamers. If only the outnumbered nosteamers did not somehow win the votes unloze would be doing great.

Sorry for the harsh truth iszaar but when we refer to people as "nosteamers", in reality is is people like you we are talking about. Not the fact that they don't own css.

Reactions: Bane
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from a statistical perspective the server population has been increasing over the past few months.
Oh, and "NoSteamers" trolling items should not be a thing. They can't pick up items. (Or was this reverted for some odd reason?)

I think nosteam player limit shood be 5 (if this can be done, do) because they troll, are bad, and dont defend. TOOO many time on harry , nosteam take avada and TROLLL!!!! wasting avada and level 1. NOt good. NEED TO STOP!!! We shoold EBAn all Nosteam but sometime it game think steamer are no steamer.

Reactions: iszaar
cringe thread honestly iszaar, conclusion mako is perfection and nosteamers were never the problem.

• Angry
cringe thread honestly iszaar, conclusion mako is perfection and nosteamers were never the problem.
fuck mako shit map all you do is door hug and suck the dicks of those with materia and hope for bomec to not troll with ultima

Reactions: jenz
The Nosteamers currently inhabiting Unloze and its consequences have been a disaster for the server population. They have greatly increased the votes for bad maps like mako_v5 and mako_v6, but they have decreased the playtime on good maps like minas, ruined maps by trolling with Materia and has led to widespread psychological suffering with how they perform worse on average than the lifeblood of zombie escape bots. The continued increase of nosteamers will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject Unlozers to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the average Unlozers IQ, it will probably lead to greater population disruption during peak hours and it may lead to increased phyiscal suffering even in "good" maps.
wtf did i even write?

They don't know how these items work and we can't regulate NoSteam -accounts.
Maybe these Steam players who use NoSteam to troll would do it less if they could no longer use items as NoSteam.

Maybe these Steam players who use NoSteam to troll would do it less if they could no longer use items as NoSteam.
css is going on sale for like $1 in 10 days
besides ebans are ip based and vpn detection is high on unloze unless it was changed